iPhone 6 Made Of Gold: Pre-order Available
By Karen Wong | August 4, 2014 1:15 PM EST
Brikk, a designer and manufacturer of couture products and accessories for technology, lifestyle and fashion, announced luxurious iPhone 6 designs last week though Apple has yet to announce its flagship product.
The Apple logo is pictured inside the newly opened Omotesando Apple store at a shopping district in Tokyo in this file photo taken June 26, 2014. Apple Inc posted a worse-than-expected 6 percent rise in quarterly revenue July 22, 2014, after selling 35.2 million iPhones into an increasingly competitive smartphone market. Picture taken June 26.
The company crafts Apple and Samsung products in real gold and platinum. They have elite experts that manage the production of such luxurious products.
"Brikk uses rare materials and complex processes to create editions of each product. The materials and processes utilized are more commonly applied to scientific purposes such as space travel and exploration. Rarely, if ever, have they been used for the consumer market," said Brikk.
Recently, Brikk has already announced that they will be introducing 14 luxury versions of iPhone 6. These versions will be released by September or October. The features, specifications and information will be changed based on the actual release of iPhone 6 by Apple, Forbes reports.
According to reports, it is clear that Brikk will depend on Apple's release of its 4.7 inches iPhone 6 which will be manufactured this coming August and is expected to be released on the last quarter. They will follow specifications before releasing the Lux 4.7 inch iPhone 6.
The company has an iPhone 6 made of pure 24-karat gold ahead of the Apple's iPhone 6. The Brikk's iPhone 6 features a 4.7 inches display with 128 GB internal storage. The Lux iPhone 6 is available in 5 different variations - Black in 24k Yellow Gold, Black in 950 Platinum, Black in 24k Pink Gold with Diamond Apple logo, Black with Diamond Apple logo and White with Diamond Apple logo, according to Brikk Listing.
Pre-order is already available on the company's official website. The price ranges from 4790 AUD to 8950 AUD, depending on the choice of model. Furthermore, pre-order requires a deposit amounting to 530 AUD that is non-refundable which will serve as a guarantee that the buyer will receive an iPhone 6 from the first batch. Buyers can choose their desired models and have it ordered, according to Brikk Online Store.
Apple's 4.7 inches and 5.5 inches iPhone 6 is expected to gain high demand even though Apple is yet to announce details, specifications and features. Brikk's iPhone 6 versions are likely to attract consumers for its luxurious and original designs.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Sony Xperia Z3 Launched In Japan Has 32 GB Storage Compared To 16 GB International Model
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation