iPhone 6 Made Of Gold: Pre-order Available
By Karen Wong | August 4, 2014 1:15 PM EST
Brikk, a designer and manufacturer of couture products and accessories for technology, lifestyle and fashion, announced luxurious iPhone 6 designs last week though Apple has yet to announce its flagship product.
The Apple logo is pictured inside the newly opened Omotesando Apple store at a shopping district in Tokyo in this file photo taken June 26, 2014. Apple Inc posted a worse-than-expected 6 percent rise in quarterly revenue July 22, 2014, after selling 35.2 million iPhones into an increasingly competitive smartphone market. Picture taken June 26.
The company crafts Apple and Samsung products in real gold and platinum. They have elite experts that manage the production of such luxurious products.
"Brikk uses rare materials and complex processes to create editions of each product. The materials and processes utilized are more commonly applied to scientific purposes such as space travel and exploration. Rarely, if ever, have they been used for the consumer market," said Brikk.
Recently, Brikk has already announced that they will be introducing 14 luxury versions of iPhone 6. These versions will be released by September or October. The features, specifications and information will be changed based on the actual release of iPhone 6 by Apple, Forbes reports.
According to reports, it is clear that Brikk will depend on Apple's release of its 4.7 inches iPhone 6 which will be manufactured this coming August and is expected to be released on the last quarter. They will follow specifications before releasing the Lux 4.7 inch iPhone 6.
The company has an iPhone 6 made of pure 24-karat gold ahead of the Apple's iPhone 6. The Brikk's iPhone 6 features a 4.7 inches display with 128 GB internal storage. The Lux iPhone 6 is available in 5 different variations - Black in 24k Yellow Gold, Black in 950 Platinum, Black in 24k Pink Gold with Diamond Apple logo, Black with Diamond Apple logo and White with Diamond Apple logo, according to Brikk Listing.
Pre-order is already available on the company's official website. The price ranges from 4790 AUD to 8950 AUD, depending on the choice of model. Furthermore, pre-order requires a deposit amounting to 530 AUD that is non-refundable which will serve as a guarantee that the buyer will receive an iPhone 6 from the first batch. Buyers can choose their desired models and have it ordered, according to Brikk Online Store.
Apple's 4.7 inches and 5.5 inches iPhone 6 is expected to gain high demand even though Apple is yet to announce details, specifications and features. Brikk's iPhone 6 versions are likely to attract consumers for its luxurious and original designs.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
Join the Conversation
- Nexus 6 Release Date is Nov 1 Following Android L, Nexus 8 Intro on October 16 – Report
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4’s Release Date Shifted; 15 Million Units Targeted At Price $919 Equivalent
- Analysis Site Confirms iPhone 6 Model Is The Best
- Apple Spends $200 To Build 16 GB iPhone 6 And Sell It For $649 And Earning Huge Profits
- Samsung News: Galaxy Note 4 Expected To Sell Millions As Samsung Teases New Galaxy Power Charger
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6: Performance, Sales, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 L