Chris Pratt Flashed Privates To Surprised Actress, A Stripper For Hire On His Teens
By Tanya Diente | August 4, 2014 1:02 PM EST
Before landing the lead role of Peter Quill aka "Star Lord" in "Guardians of the Galaxy," Chris Pratt had long before already captured viewers' attention for his TV show appearances especially when he relived his past job as a stripper by appearing fully naked in "Parks and Recreation."
Actor Chris Pratt arrives at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014.
Chris Pratt may be a "guardian of the galaxy" in Marvel's latest hit movie but the actor apparently holds no bounds when it comes to "guarding" his privates.
According to US Weekly, the 35-year old revealed on "Late Night with Seth Meyers" that he had flashed his manhood to co-star Amy Poehler in "Parks and Recreation."
Watch Chris Pratt's "Late Night with Seth Meyers" interview below.
It was during the episode six filming of the show's second season that Chris Pratt said he wanted to get a genuine surprised reaction from the comedian with his one particular scene.
Ann (Rashida Jones) wanted her ex-boyfriend Andy (Pratt) to come over to her place to settle some legal matters. The actor explained to Meyers that Andy mistook the call as Ann wanting him naked for a hook up.
"So I show up naked at the house. Leslie is there-Amy Poehler is there-to receive a naked Andy," he said.
The actor said he had to wear flesh-colored undergarments for the first few takes but it didn't produce the "Oh, my gosh! Your p***is!" response he wanted to hear from Amy. So Chris decided to free his manhood for the next take and received what he claimed was the "response that he was hoping to get."
"I went trou-down and the reaction was awesome! It's the one they used," Pratt said.
US Weekly reported that while Jones knew of Pratt's indecent exposure, Amy was totally taken by surprise (see her reaction from the link above). Although the scene made the final cut in "Parks and Recreation," NBC reportedly asked the actor to keep it a secret and not to "go joke around about it" since "it's not a joking matter."
Apparently, going publicly naked may not have been a first for Chris Pratt who, according to abcnews, used to be a stripper. Before landing minor roles on TV shows such as "Everwood" and "The O.C." the actor revealed on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" that he used to be a stripper.
"When I was a kid, I was in a small town. I was a stripper for a little while," he said.
"I did bachelorette parties in my hometown; my friend's grandma had me. I wasn't good," he joked.
He even described his striping job as a "low rent 'Magic Mike.'" He said "it was very low rent" that he only earned $40 each time although he only stripped thrice. He recalled he couldn't even dress up as a cop since he couldn't afford the costume. So instead he said he "would just like slowly, awkwardly dance."
Chris Pratt eventually ended up living in a tent on the beach in Maui according to Yahoo. It was only when he worked as a waiter in one of the branches of "Bubba Gump Shrimp Company" that he was discovered by "Commando" actress Rae Dawn Chong to star in her horror movie "Cursed Part 3," which marked the beginning of Chris Pratt's acting career.
Source: YouTube/Late Night with Seth Meyers
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage