Bachelor in Paradise Episode 1 Spoilers: Everything to Know about the Premiere, the Couples, Dates, First Rose Ceremony and Elimination
By jaskiran kaur | August 4, 2014 12:41 PM EST
"The Bachelor" franchise is set to host an exciting new series on Monday, August 4, 2014. ABC's newest reality show "Bachelor in Paradise" bring back former "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" contestants giving them a second chance at finding true love. The show promises lots of hook-ups, shocking twists, surprises, romance and drama. Here are few spoilers from "Bachelor in Paradise" Episode 1. Find out what happens in the premiere episode, the first rose ceremony, dates and who gets eliminated. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "Bachelor in Paradise" Episode 1 (Premiere). Read only if you want to learn more about it.
Last week, fans witnessed the drama-filled finale of "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014). Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray finally revealed their relationship and fans learnt more about their romance and future plans of marriage. Moving on, fans will now witness the making of a new couple on "Bachelor in Paradise."
The network has released a detailed press release for the show's episode 1 airing on Aug.4 at 8:00pm on ABC. Based on the media, fans know that the first episode will see the arrival of 14 cast members from previous seasons to Tulum in Mexico. Chris Harrison hosts a "Bachelor-style arrival party" where the contestants introduce themselves. While explaining the game to the contestants, Chris Harrison reveals that any contestant who fails to get into a "romantic relationship" by the "end of each week" will be eliminated.
In the first week, men get the privilege to give away roses to the women they are interested in. Next week, the privilege passes on to the women. Throughout the season, it alternates in this manner. In the first week, the bachelorettes who do not receive roses are sent packing. The press release notes Lacy Faddoul from Juan Pablo's season takes Robert Graham from Desiree Hartsock's season for a swim in the ocean. However, she reportedly ends up "canoodling with" Marcus Grodd from Andi Dorfman's season.
Date Cards and Dates
Randomly, four women will receive the date cards that give them the opportunity to ask men for a date. Clare Crawley from Juan Pablo's season is the first one to receive the card. This is where the drama begins. After facing much of competition, she ends up asking Robert Graham for a date. The synopsis reveals that the couple "visits ancient and majestic Tulum Ruins."
Sarah Herron from Sean Lowe's season is the next one to receive the date card. She asks out Marcus Grodd and takes him to Coba. They end up kissing each other in an underwater sinkhole, Tankah-ha Cenote.
The third date-card receiver asks out Marquel Martin from last-aired season of "The Bachelorette."
The fourth date card is received by Lacy Faddoul, who finds it hard to make the decision.
Like "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette," Reality Steve has spoiled "Bachelor in Paradise" as well. Even before the show's premiere, the reality show spy has presented an episode by episode spoilers guide on the newest "The Bachelor" franchise show.
According to Reality Steve, Michelle Kujawa from Jake's season quits the show. In shocking twists of events, the bachelorette is allegedly "caught" hooking up with a "sound guy" in her hotel room. The man in question reportedly "broke both his legs/feet" in an attempt to make an escape by "jumping off the balcony." The next morning, Michelle Kujawa is questioned by Chris Harrison but she ends up "slamming" the door as shown in the preview.
Reality Steve reveals that at the first rose ceremony Graham Bunn gives the rose to AshLee Frazier, Dylan Petit gives it to Elise Mosca, Robert Graham gives it to Clare Crawley, Marcus Grodd gives it to Lacy Faddoul, Marquel Martin gives it to Michelle Money and Ben Scott gives it to Sarah. Daniella McBride from Sean Lowe's season does not receive a rose and gets eliminated.
What do you think about the pairs? Who do you want to see together? "Bachelor in Paradise" returns with episode 2 on Aug. 11, 2014. Don't forget to tune into ABC at 8:00 pm every Monday.
For more spoilers and information on Bachelor in Paradise, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles