Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Give Eggs as Present, Couple Going Stronger and Better
By Sonalee singh | August 4, 2014 12:09 PM EST
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux give eggs as presents. Much recently in his interview to Chlesea Lately, Justin revealed that he and his ladylove gave hen's eggs as presenst to their close friends. The couple reportedly has many chickens at their home.
Actress Jennifer Aniston arrives at the season premiere of HBO's "The Leftovers" in New York June 23, 2014.
"We have chickens at the house," said Justin in a report by E!, adding, "I don't want them keeping me awake in the morning. We have too many of them," We have about 10 chickens and each of them lays a couple a day, so we have too many eggs. But they always think we're being really sweet, like this farm and table thing where you bring a bunch of eggs. We're just slipping on eggs at the house."
Moreover, apart from all this it has also been said many times that the couple's relationship is on the rocks. Yet, it seems that they are growing stronger and better by the day. The duo are all set to tie the knot on a beach wedding as per the reports. The two got together in 2011 and made it official in 2012. Now, the couple is ready to take the next big step.
Kevin Lee is arranging the wedding for the couple. Lee also planned Jennifer and Brad Pitt's wedding. However, Pitt divorced Aniston after he got into a relationship with Angelina Jolie.
"Jennifer and Justin are getting married right by the ocean, so it will be a beach meets California modern-chic sort of thing. She is going to have it (the wedding) out of the country (US)," said Lee about the couple's wedding as reported by the Independent.
Reportedly, it is Jen's idea to have the wedding outside the US as she is understood to be very romantic and wanted something which could be remembered.
"She is going to have it out of the country," added Lee. "Jennifer is a very, very sweet woman. She is very romantic and family-oriented."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- New Couple Alert: Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder; 'The Vampire Diaries' Actress 'Hooking Up' With Co-Star Chris Wood—Report
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results: Find Out Who Could Be The Winner—Predictions Based on iTunes Chart Rankings
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 Winner Revealed: Celebs And Eliminated Contestants React Plus Who Will Mentor In Season 8
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 10 Update: Air Date, Hints, Oliver Queen's Return Theories [Spoilers, Review]
- 'The Flash' Season 1, Episode 10 Spoilers: Dr Wells Connection To Reverse Flash, Firestorm Focus, and 'Prison Break' Actors As Villains In Next New Episode