Selena Gomez Not Hurt Over Justin Bieber-Kendall Jenner PDA, Feels She Dodged a Bullet
By Annie Dee | August 4, 2014 12:06 PM EST
Selena Gomez feels like she dodged a bullet by breaking things off with Justin Bieber. Bieber's antics with the models, especially Kendall Jenner make the former Disney star feel grateful she's out of Bieber's clutches and that she really has moved on. In fact, Kendall Jenner and Justin Bieber's most recent public display of attention disgusts Selena Gomez.
Justin Bieber accepts the award for ''Ur Fav Artist'' for his song ''Somebody to Love'' from host Selena Gomez during the MuchMusic Video Awards in Toronto, June 19, 2011.
Because his seeing one model after another seems not to be working on Selena anymore, Justin went for Kendall Jenner on August 1, who was once Selena's friend probably to make the former Disney star jealous. Apparently, this did the trick of getting Selena's attention but not the way Justin wanted it to. Instead of being jealous, Selena is reportedly just disgusted. Kudos to her for holding her ground now.
In fact, Selena knows what Justin is really up to - to make her jealous and lose her head again. However, she is not falling on that trap again.
"Selena is beyond over Justin and his immature behavior. She knows very well that he is trying to make her jealous with all the pics he's been posting of him with other girls, including Kendall," a source shared to Hollywood Life.
"But rather than making her feel hurt or making her miss Justin, it's back firing. She's disgusted with how he's behaving," added Hollywood Life. "She's not hurt, she's actually grateful that she's not with him anymore. In her opinion, he's acting out and she would rather have nothing to do with him."
Over the weekend, the young Canadian singer made out with Kendall Jenner. Aside from posting the picture of their PDA on Instagram for all to see, both were also reportedly seen leaving Riccardo Tisci's birthday party at the same time.
"Kendall and Justin were inseparable for most of the night. Justin has always beengood friends with the Kardashians, so he and Kendall go way back. As soon as Justin arrived he made a beeline forKendall the moment he spotted her. They were seriously flirting and kept going in and out of a photobooth together. There was lots of laughing and teasing and they were taking endless selfies," reported The Sun.
"After partying for about two hours they quietly slipped out of the party together and were seen holding hands," added the report.
Selena did not even bat an eyelash over this. She went to have a super fun night out in a popular gay bar in West Hollywood, California on August 2 where she donned a super sexy outfit to boot, as Hollywood Life previously reported.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight