Selena Gomez Not Hurt Over Justin Bieber-Kendall Jenner PDA, Feels She Dodged a Bullet
By Annie Dee | August 4, 2014 12:06 PM EST
Selena Gomez feels like she dodged a bullet by breaking things off with Justin Bieber. Bieber's antics with the models, especially Kendall Jenner make the former Disney star feel grateful she's out of Bieber's clutches and that she really has moved on. In fact, Kendall Jenner and Justin Bieber's most recent public display of attention disgusts Selena Gomez.
Justin Bieber accepts the award for ''Ur Fav Artist'' for his song ''Somebody to Love'' from host Selena Gomez during the MuchMusic Video Awards in Toronto, June 19, 2011.
Because his seeing one model after another seems not to be working on Selena anymore, Justin went for Kendall Jenner on August 1, who was once Selena's friend probably to make the former Disney star jealous. Apparently, this did the trick of getting Selena's attention but not the way Justin wanted it to. Instead of being jealous, Selena is reportedly just disgusted. Kudos to her for holding her ground now.
In fact, Selena knows what Justin is really up to - to make her jealous and lose her head again. However, she is not falling on that trap again.
"Selena is beyond over Justin and his immature behavior. She knows very well that he is trying to make her jealous with all the pics he's been posting of him with other girls, including Kendall," a source shared to Hollywood Life.
"But rather than making her feel hurt or making her miss Justin, it's back firing. She's disgusted with how he's behaving," added Hollywood Life. "She's not hurt, she's actually grateful that she's not with him anymore. In her opinion, he's acting out and she would rather have nothing to do with him."
Over the weekend, the young Canadian singer made out with Kendall Jenner. Aside from posting the picture of their PDA on Instagram for all to see, both were also reportedly seen leaving Riccardo Tisci's birthday party at the same time.
"Kendall and Justin were inseparable for most of the night. Justin has always beengood friends with the Kardashians, so he and Kendall go way back. As soon as Justin arrived he made a beeline forKendall the moment he spotted her. They were seriously flirting and kept going in and out of a photobooth together. There was lots of laughing and teasing and they were taking endless selfies," reported The Sun.
"After partying for about two hours they quietly slipped out of the party together and were seen holding hands," added the report.
Selena did not even bat an eyelash over this. She went to have a super fun night out in a popular gay bar in West Hollywood, California on August 2 where she donned a super sexy outfit to boot, as Hollywood Life previously reported.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Elimination Recap: Redfoo’s Acts in the Bottom 2; Ed Sheeran, The Veronicas, AJR Guest Star [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes