Kim Kardashian Unhappy with Current Weight, Wants to Lose 20 Pounds
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 4, 2014 12:03 PM EST
While Kim Kardashian is busy flaunting her assets on her selfie book for Kanye or all over her social media sites, it seems that she isn't completely happy with her current figure and weight. Kim revealed that if she had her way, she should be 20 pounds lighter than she is at the moment.
Singer Kanye West and reality television actress Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Benefit celebrating the opening of ''PUNK: Chaos to Couture'' in New York, May 6, 2013.
In a recent Instagram post, Kim shared a photo of herself on a red carpet wearing one of her classic body hugging dresses with her back turned to the camera. The little black dress has a cut out detail at the back the photo shows off her famous derriere. The Flashback Friday post explains everything in the caption: "#FBF ughhh I am 20 lbs lighter here! This was just 5 years ago! Ok I'm going back on my grind. I gotta get back here!"
Kim struggled with the weight gain during her pregnancy with her first baby North West whom she had with her new husband, rapper Kanye West. Kim was unable to keep the paparazzi away and most of her pregnancy was documented in her reality show, "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" so she was an easy target for public ridicule.
After she gave birth just over a year ago, Kim went back on the grind and fought hard to get herself to her pre-baby weight. During that time she even struggled with her appearances as she was invited to appear in her mom Kris Jenner's talk show. She didn't feel ready to make an appearance and all the drama involved was filmed for the reality series.
Kim was also recently criticised for making a comment that all pregnant women should stay at home and never go out. She also said that pregnant women should have no pregnancy style and just wear a huge blanket. She jokingly said this in reference to how she felt and looked during her pregnancy and she explained that it was not meant to diss all pregnant women. She later explained through Twitter that it was a joke and she spoke sarcastically.
Despite her dissatisfaction for her current weight, Kim still looked beautiful during her wedding as well as during the family's trip to Thailand where she took over a thousand sexy selfies for the benefit of her husband, Kanye West.
She has also taken to Instagram to post lots of sexy bikini photos from a recent trip to Mexico with Kanye and baby North.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage