GTA V’s Zombie DLC Leaked, Titanfall Frontier’s Edge Released and Dark Souls 2 DLC Gets Details
By Gel Galang | August 4, 2014 11:59 AM EST
Recently, a code has been spotted hinting a possible zombie DLC coming to "GTA V." But even though developer Rockstar Games did not provide any official confirmation or even comment on the new source code leak, fans have been trying to dig deeper for more clues.
A prop depicting a character from the video game "Titanfall" is on display before the opening day of the Electronic Entertainment Expo, or E3, in Los Angeles, California June 9, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
More than the bit of code that had "ZMB" in it as a hint for zombie content, new videos have surfaced discussing more codes leaked. Gamerant has spotted these new vides, one of which can be seen below.
The new codes now suggest a discovery of a hidden DLC menu for "GTA V" with the words "Trevor" and "Dead" supposedly part of the options. It seems that Trevor's alleged DLC will be a single-player mode, unlike previous rumours that the 'GTA V" zombie DLC may also debut on "GTA Online."
This makes sense, if the zombie DLC will indeed be a PS4 exclusive for when "GTA V" gets released for next-gen consoles.
'Frontier's Edge' Coming to Xbox One, PC
The Xbox exclusive explosive shooter title "Titanfall" has gotten a new DLC titled "Frontier's Edge" and it's already out for the Xbox One and PC.
Developer Respawn Entertainment has announced this via their official Web site alongside a new gameplay trailer, as seen below.
Expect three maps coming with "Frontier's Edge," which the developer has also provided a quick teaser of what you will be enjoying:
- Dig Site: A perfect site to hide out against air warfare, but you'll have to watch out for both Titans patrolling the narrow paths and possible overhead attacks.
- Export: This will take you to the side of a mountain and showcase a close-combat experience where the titans are crucial in locking down choke points while the pilots pit their speed and height against each other.
- Haven: A beach resort at the edge of a crater lake, Haven will feature an environment of hotel skyscrapers, and the artsy and the lifestyles of the rich and famous will be the background for the battle.
"Frontier's Edge" for "Titanfall" is already out for $9.99, though a release date for Xbox 360 has not been announced.
Possible 2nd Chapter for 'Dark Souls 2" Spotted
The second chapter of "Dark Souls 2" may have been hinted on by its official Japanese Web site. Spotted by IncGamers, the second DLC is said to be titled the "Crown of the Old Iron King," an expansion following "Crown of the Sunken King."
A screenshot of the crown can be seen in the link above, but more than this, there is also a description provided, which the source obtained via a Reddit link. It reads:
"At the end of the Iron Keep, lies a sot and smoke covered stage called the 'Tower of Black Mist,' and another challenge for one of the lost crowns.
Erected within the untrodden crate are shadows of a glorious past.
Players who have not purchased the DLC can also be summoned to the more difficult area."
"Dark Souls 2's" second DLC is due on August 26.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'World Of Warcraft' 6.0.3 Patch Hotfixes Update Including The Satchel Of Savage Mysteries, Zidormi In Dustwallow Marsh And The Frostwall Mines
- High-End Tablets Face-Off: Google’s Nexus 9 Versus Apple’s iPad Air 2
- ‘GTA V' Heists Release Date Update: Rockstar Confirms DLC Out In ‘Early 2015'
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ News: More On Volcanion Event And Easy To Catch Legendaries
- ‘Minecraft Story Mode’ And Update 1.6.4 Coming With Details, Brings Witches, Horses And An Interesting Trailer