Beyoncé Against Divorcing Jay Z, Secret Pact Binds Her To Jay --- Reports
By Tanya Diente | August 4, 2014 11:28 AM EST
With all the rumours circulating that Beyoncé and Jay-Z will ultimately settle divorce papers once their "On The Run" tour wraps up in September, other reports claim the couple has sealed their marriage with a pact involving their daughter, Blue Ivy.
Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
A source told Hollywoodlife that the power couple has made a secret pact to never put their daughter, Blue Ivy, through the trauma of divorce "so they're working very hard to fix" their marriage. The source suggested Blue is the reason why the couple's marriage will not end up in divorce.
The source added that no matter what happens, "Queen Bey" will reportedly do everything to repair her marriage with Jay-Z amidst the divorce rumours especially now that "they have Blue to think about, she's even more committed."
"Beyoncé does not want a divorce she's very against it on principle. It's been a hard couple of months, but in no way is Beyoncé ready to give up on her family," the source added.
Additionally, Beyoncé reportedly didn't rush into marriage even after six years of dating Jay-Z, as the site mentioned, since the source claimed "she wanted to be a hundred percent sure."
According to Hollywoodlife, Jay-Z and Beyoncé dated in 2002 before getting married in 2008 and that their bond has reportedly even gotten stronger since their daughter, Blue Ivy, was born in 2012.
Apparently, "The Crazy in Love" singer is reportedly not the only one working hard to save the marriage as the source further claimed Jay-Z is also proving to his two girls how significant they are to him.
"Jay Z has been giving Beyoncé and Blue all his attention, he is doing everything to prove his love and loyalty to her and Blue," the source said.
The source further claimed Beyoncé also has tight reigns on the rapper that's why "they are together 24/7."
Beyoncé also recently downplayed divorce rumours according to Newsday by calling Jay-Z her favourite on her Instagram post. On July 29, Beyoncé shared a snap of the rapper on the shore carrying their 2-year old daughter Blue Ivy. She captioned the photo "My favorite hue is JayZ Blue."
Despite rumours of their impending divorce, Jay-Z and Beyoncé have remained tight-lipped. Their reps have also not commented on any of the reports pertaining to their marriage.
Source: YouTube/Clevver News
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS