Beyoncé Against Divorcing Jay Z, Secret Pact Binds Her To Jay --- Reports
By Tanya Diente | August 4, 2014 11:28 AM EST
With all the rumours circulating that Beyoncé and Jay-Z will ultimately settle divorce papers once their "On The Run" tour wraps up in September, other reports claim the couple has sealed their marriage with a pact involving their daughter, Blue Ivy.
Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
A source told Hollywoodlife that the power couple has made a secret pact to never put their daughter, Blue Ivy, through the trauma of divorce "so they're working very hard to fix" their marriage. The source suggested Blue is the reason why the couple's marriage will not end up in divorce.
The source added that no matter what happens, "Queen Bey" will reportedly do everything to repair her marriage with Jay-Z amidst the divorce rumours especially now that "they have Blue to think about, she's even more committed."
"Beyoncé does not want a divorce she's very against it on principle. It's been a hard couple of months, but in no way is Beyoncé ready to give up on her family," the source added.
Additionally, Beyoncé reportedly didn't rush into marriage even after six years of dating Jay-Z, as the site mentioned, since the source claimed "she wanted to be a hundred percent sure."
According to Hollywoodlife, Jay-Z and Beyoncé dated in 2002 before getting married in 2008 and that their bond has reportedly even gotten stronger since their daughter, Blue Ivy, was born in 2012.
Apparently, "The Crazy in Love" singer is reportedly not the only one working hard to save the marriage as the source further claimed Jay-Z is also proving to his two girls how significant they are to him.
"Jay Z has been giving Beyoncé and Blue all his attention, he is doing everything to prove his love and loyalty to her and Blue," the source said.
The source further claimed Beyoncé also has tight reigns on the rapper that's why "they are together 24/7."
Beyoncé also recently downplayed divorce rumours according to Newsday by calling Jay-Z her favourite on her Instagram post. On July 29, Beyoncé shared a snap of the rapper on the shore carrying their 2-year old daughter Blue Ivy. She captioned the photo "My favorite hue is JayZ Blue."
Despite rumours of their impending divorce, Jay-Z and Beyoncé have remained tight-lipped. Their reps have also not commented on any of the reports pertaining to their marriage.
Source: YouTube/Clevver News
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- 'CSI Crime Scene Investigation' Season 15 Recap: Episode 7 ‘Road to Recovery' Aired On Nov. 23, 2014, A Girl In A Rehabilitation Facility Ends Up Dead In A Pool And The ‘CSI Las Vegas’ Team Investigated Her Death [WATCH VIDEOS]
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James