Beyoncé Against Divorcing Jay Z, Secret Pact Binds Her To Jay --- Reports
By Tanya Diente | August 4, 2014 11:28 AM EST
With all the rumours circulating that Beyoncé and Jay-Z will ultimately settle divorce papers once their "On The Run" tour wraps up in September, other reports claim the couple has sealed their marriage with a pact involving their daughter, Blue Ivy.
Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
A source told Hollywoodlife that the power couple has made a secret pact to never put their daughter, Blue Ivy, through the trauma of divorce "so they're working very hard to fix" their marriage. The source suggested Blue is the reason why the couple's marriage will not end up in divorce.
The source added that no matter what happens, "Queen Bey" will reportedly do everything to repair her marriage with Jay-Z amidst the divorce rumours especially now that "they have Blue to think about, she's even more committed."
"Beyoncé does not want a divorce she's very against it on principle. It's been a hard couple of months, but in no way is Beyoncé ready to give up on her family," the source added.
Additionally, Beyoncé reportedly didn't rush into marriage even after six years of dating Jay-Z, as the site mentioned, since the source claimed "she wanted to be a hundred percent sure."
According to Hollywoodlife, Jay-Z and Beyoncé dated in 2002 before getting married in 2008 and that their bond has reportedly even gotten stronger since their daughter, Blue Ivy, was born in 2012.
Apparently, "The Crazy in Love" singer is reportedly not the only one working hard to save the marriage as the source further claimed Jay-Z is also proving to his two girls how significant they are to him.
"Jay Z has been giving Beyoncé and Blue all his attention, he is doing everything to prove his love and loyalty to her and Blue," the source said.
The source further claimed Beyoncé also has tight reigns on the rapper that's why "they are together 24/7."
Beyoncé also recently downplayed divorce rumours according to Newsday by calling Jay-Z her favourite on her Instagram post. On July 29, Beyoncé shared a snap of the rapper on the shore carrying their 2-year old daughter Blue Ivy. She captioned the photo "My favorite hue is JayZ Blue."
Despite rumours of their impending divorce, Jay-Z and Beyoncé have remained tight-lipped. Their reps have also not commented on any of the reports pertaining to their marriage.
Source: YouTube/Clevver News
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet