The Bachelorette Update: Josh Murray Vs Nick Viall: Find Out How Andi Dorfman’s Fiance Responded to Nick Viall’s Revelation About Having Sex
By jaskiran kaur | August 4, 2014 10:59 AM EST
Nick Viall's big revelation about having sex with Andi Dorfman in a fantasy suite led to some awkward moments on the live studio session in "The Bachelorette" finale. The much-talked about After the Final Rose special left everyone shocked and instigated some negative reactions. Andi Dorfman's fiancé did not really witness the awkward moment but later did open up how he felt about his fiancé getting slammed by the runner up. Here is what Josh Murray had to say. Read on to find out the details.
After the After the Final Rose special, "The Bachelorette" winner Josh Murray and the leading lady Andi Dorfman sat down with Huffpost Live's host Caitlyn Becker on July 29.
"I really don't care for Nick that much," Andi Dorfman told the host while responding to the question related to Nick Viall's "sex reveal."
On July 28, "The Bachelorette" 2014 aired its finale and After the Final Rose. During the live TV session, Nick Viall was given one last chance to speak to Andi Dorfman about heartbreak. When the two of them came face to face, Nick made a statement that left everyone taken aback.
"Knowing how in love with you I was, if you weren't in love with me, I'm just not sure why you made love with me," Nick Viall told Andi Dorfman on the ATFR.
Responding to the statement during the interview on Huffpost Live, Josh Murray called Nick Viall's confession a "classless move and very disrespectful."
However, he was quite appreciative of how his fiancé dealt with the situation.
"...but I feel like she handled it with as much class as possible and that's all we're doing in this situation," Josh Murray said.
As for Andi Dorfman, she revealed that when Nick Viall made the blunt statement, she wanted to "walk off the stage."
She says that she is not going to "let that overshadow the happiness."
Furthermore, Josh Murray revealed that "nobody really liked him [Nick Viall] that much" on the show. He also told the HuffPost Live host that he is not interested in developing any "relationship with Nick for sure."
Meanwhile, Nick Viall spoke about his rejection by Andi Dorfman on talk show "Good Morning America" (via ABC.go.com). He talked about closure, acceptance, moving on and Andi Dorfman as a person.
On July 31, Nick Viall sat down for his first post-finale TV interview and revealed he has "accepted" Andi Dorfman's verdict and is now looking forward.
"She'll always have a place in my heart. She's an incredible woman and I just need to move forward," the former "Bachelorette" contestant said.
As for the controversial statement he made about having sex with Andi Dorfman on the finale, Nick Viall clarified he didn't intend to "hurt her feelings" and feels "bad."
On July 28, ABC hosted "The Bachelorette" 2014 finale. She had to make a choice between Nick Viall and Josh Murray. However, Nick was sent packing even before the final rose ceremony. And the show ended with Andi Dorfman getting engaged with finalist Josh Murray. The winning bachelor proposed her during the final rose ceremony with Neil Lane three-carat ring.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS