The Bachelorette Update: Josh Murray Vs Nick Viall: Find Out How Andi Dorfman’s Fiance Responded to Nick Viall’s Revelation About Having Sex
By jaskiran kaur | August 4, 2014 10:59 AM EST
Nick Viall's big revelation about having sex with Andi Dorfman in a fantasy suite led to some awkward moments on the live studio session in "The Bachelorette" finale. The much-talked about After the Final Rose special left everyone shocked and instigated some negative reactions. Andi Dorfman's fiancé did not really witness the awkward moment but later did open up how he felt about his fiancé getting slammed by the runner up. Here is what Josh Murray had to say. Read on to find out the details.
After the After the Final Rose special, "The Bachelorette" winner Josh Murray and the leading lady Andi Dorfman sat down with Huffpost Live's host Caitlyn Becker on July 29.
"I really don't care for Nick that much," Andi Dorfman told the host while responding to the question related to Nick Viall's "sex reveal."
On July 28, "The Bachelorette" 2014 aired its finale and After the Final Rose. During the live TV session, Nick Viall was given one last chance to speak to Andi Dorfman about heartbreak. When the two of them came face to face, Nick made a statement that left everyone taken aback.
"Knowing how in love with you I was, if you weren't in love with me, I'm just not sure why you made love with me," Nick Viall told Andi Dorfman on the ATFR.
Responding to the statement during the interview on Huffpost Live, Josh Murray called Nick Viall's confession a "classless move and very disrespectful."
However, he was quite appreciative of how his fiancé dealt with the situation.
"...but I feel like she handled it with as much class as possible and that's all we're doing in this situation," Josh Murray said.
As for Andi Dorfman, she revealed that when Nick Viall made the blunt statement, she wanted to "walk off the stage."
She says that she is not going to "let that overshadow the happiness."
Furthermore, Josh Murray revealed that "nobody really liked him [Nick Viall] that much" on the show. He also told the HuffPost Live host that he is not interested in developing any "relationship with Nick for sure."
Meanwhile, Nick Viall spoke about his rejection by Andi Dorfman on talk show "Good Morning America" (via ABC.go.com). He talked about closure, acceptance, moving on and Andi Dorfman as a person.
On July 31, Nick Viall sat down for his first post-finale TV interview and revealed he has "accepted" Andi Dorfman's verdict and is now looking forward.
"She'll always have a place in my heart. She's an incredible woman and I just need to move forward," the former "Bachelorette" contestant said.
As for the controversial statement he made about having sex with Andi Dorfman on the finale, Nick Viall clarified he didn't intend to "hurt her feelings" and feels "bad."
On July 28, ABC hosted "The Bachelorette" 2014 finale. She had to make a choice between Nick Viall and Josh Murray. However, Nick was sent packing even before the final rose ceremony. And the show ended with Andi Dorfman getting engaged with finalist Josh Murray. The winning bachelor proposed her during the final rose ceremony with Neil Lane three-carat ring.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft