Selena Gomez's' Friends Call Cara Delevingne a 'Bad Influence'
By Diadem Pambid | August 4, 2014 9:12 AM EST
While Justin Bieber is busy hanging out with a plethora of models, his former girlfriend Selena Gomez has been hanging out with her share of models as well. Selena Gomez has been particularly spending most of her time with British supermodel, Cara Delevingne. However, Gomez's' friends have called Cara a "bad influence" on the singer.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
Cara Delevingne and Selena Gomez hung out on the latter's' 22nd birthday in Saint Tropez, France. However, before the helicopter and yacht date, the gal pals were spotted in other events together namely Katy Perry's concert. Obviously, Selena and Cara get along so well but of course not all of Selena's pals approve of her latest company.
"They've got really close, but Selena's pals know Cara has a wild side, and they're desperate to keep Selena sober - she's vulnerable, especially as her on-off romance with Justin Bieber ended a few weeks ago. Selena is still getting herself back together post-rehab, and friends fear Cara might be a bad influence," says a source to British magazine Closer.
Early this year, Selena completed two weeks of rehab which was not related to addiction. The songstress has not opened up about the reason for the rehab which prompted a flurry of reports that it was indeed related to her split from toxic beau, Justin Bieber.
Putting "Jelena" issues aside, the models' history of partying with the likes of Rihanna has got Gomez's' pals worried. In addition, a number of reports claim Selena and Cara are more than friends have gone rampant. It's no surprise given Cara was linked to actress, Michelle Rodriguez. The pair were spotted kissing at a New York Knicks game.
Cara's romance with Michelle broke off by July when the latter was spotted sharing a hot kiss with "High School Musical's" Zac Efron. For now, both Cara and Selena are enjoying their single life together as good friends even with the claims of Cara being a "bad influence" on the songstress.
"Selena insists she's in control. She really likes Cara and her carefree attitude," continues the insider.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast