Selena Gomez's' Friends Call Cara Delevingne a 'Bad Influence'
By Diadem Pambid | August 4, 2014 9:12 AM EST
While Justin Bieber is busy hanging out with a plethora of models, his former girlfriend Selena Gomez has been hanging out with her share of models as well. Selena Gomez has been particularly spending most of her time with British supermodel, Cara Delevingne. However, Gomez's' friends have called Cara a "bad influence" on the singer.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
Cara Delevingne and Selena Gomez hung out on the latter's' 22nd birthday in Saint Tropez, France. However, before the helicopter and yacht date, the gal pals were spotted in other events together namely Katy Perry's concert. Obviously, Selena and Cara get along so well but of course not all of Selena's pals approve of her latest company.
"They've got really close, but Selena's pals know Cara has a wild side, and they're desperate to keep Selena sober - she's vulnerable, especially as her on-off romance with Justin Bieber ended a few weeks ago. Selena is still getting herself back together post-rehab, and friends fear Cara might be a bad influence," says a source to British magazine Closer.
Early this year, Selena completed two weeks of rehab which was not related to addiction. The songstress has not opened up about the reason for the rehab which prompted a flurry of reports that it was indeed related to her split from toxic beau, Justin Bieber.
Putting "Jelena" issues aside, the models' history of partying with the likes of Rihanna has got Gomez's' pals worried. In addition, a number of reports claim Selena and Cara are more than friends have gone rampant. It's no surprise given Cara was linked to actress, Michelle Rodriguez. The pair were spotted kissing at a New York Knicks game.
Cara's romance with Michelle broke off by July when the latter was spotted sharing a hot kiss with "High School Musical's" Zac Efron. For now, both Cara and Selena are enjoying their single life together as good friends even with the claims of Cara being a "bad influence" on the songstress.
"Selena insists she's in control. She really likes Cara and her carefree attitude," continues the insider.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports