Selena Gomez's' Friends Call Cara Delevingne a 'Bad Influence'
By Diadem Pambid | August 4, 2014 9:12 AM EST
While Justin Bieber is busy hanging out with a plethora of models, his former girlfriend Selena Gomez has been hanging out with her share of models as well. Selena Gomez has been particularly spending most of her time with British supermodel, Cara Delevingne. However, Gomez's' friends have called Cara a "bad influence" on the singer.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
Cara Delevingne and Selena Gomez hung out on the latter's' 22nd birthday in Saint Tropez, France. However, before the helicopter and yacht date, the gal pals were spotted in other events together namely Katy Perry's concert. Obviously, Selena and Cara get along so well but of course not all of Selena's pals approve of her latest company.
"They've got really close, but Selena's pals know Cara has a wild side, and they're desperate to keep Selena sober - she's vulnerable, especially as her on-off romance with Justin Bieber ended a few weeks ago. Selena is still getting herself back together post-rehab, and friends fear Cara might be a bad influence," says a source to British magazine Closer.
Early this year, Selena completed two weeks of rehab which was not related to addiction. The songstress has not opened up about the reason for the rehab which prompted a flurry of reports that it was indeed related to her split from toxic beau, Justin Bieber.
Putting "Jelena" issues aside, the models' history of partying with the likes of Rihanna has got Gomez's' pals worried. In addition, a number of reports claim Selena and Cara are more than friends have gone rampant. It's no surprise given Cara was linked to actress, Michelle Rodriguez. The pair were spotted kissing at a New York Knicks game.
Cara's romance with Michelle broke off by July when the latter was spotted sharing a hot kiss with "High School Musical's" Zac Efron. For now, both Cara and Selena are enjoying their single life together as good friends even with the claims of Cara being a "bad influence" on the songstress.
"Selena insists she's in control. She really likes Cara and her carefree attitude," continues the insider.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’