Kate Middleton & Prince William to Visit Queen Elizabeth & Prince Philip During August Vacation, Duchess Slams At War with Queen [PHOTOS]
August 4, 2014 8:43 AM EST
Kate Middleton & Prince William to Visit Queen Elizabeth & King Philip During August Vacation, Duchess Slams At War with Queen [PHOTOS]
Scheduled to take a month-long vacation this August, Kate Middleton and Prince William are ready to relax and spend some time with Prince George after months of traveling and public appearances. The royal couple will join Prince Harry in Belgium in the commemoration of World War I on Monday then they are off to Anmer Hall until September.
During their grand vacation, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will be taking their one-year-old bundle of joy to visit Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip at Balmoral Castle. But before seeing them, the pair is going to see Prince Charles and wife Camilla Parker-Bowles at their Highland home since the royal couple did not managed to attend George's first birthday because of their royal duties.
Slamming the report that Kate Middleton and Queen Elizabeth are not in good terms, the couple's royal visit to the Queen and King will put all these speculations to rest. Life & Style magazine claimed that the 32-year-old brunette stood up to the 88-year-old Elizabeth when she concocted her own plans for her son's first birthday.
"She was raised in a very different way from her in-laws," according to a "royal insider" in an interview with the tabloid. Kate celebrated her son's Peter Rabbit-themed party at Kensington Place, completely directly defying the queen's wishes to hold the soiree at her summer estate, Balmoral Castle, in Scotland.
"Kate wanted his party to be modern, fun and all about George," said a source. "If he wanted to throw cake and ice cream around, she wanted him to be able to do it."
Kate's mother Carole helped her with the preparation and the decision to put the party in London is for her family to be able to be there for her son's birthday. The queen allegedly hates spending time with the commoners, like the Middletons at royal event, so she only spent a brief 50-minutes appearance at her great-grandson's party.
But these speculations will only remain as speculations as Kate and William will spend some time in Scotland with the queen. The pair will also try to get some quality time with George in the queen's Sandringham Estate in Norfolk for the rest of their vacation.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports