Transfer News: Real Madrid's James Rodriguez Calls for Compatriot JG Cuadrado to Choose Barcelona Amid Man Utd Link
By Mark Wayne Eubank | August 3, 2014 10:06 PM EST
I hope that the deal goes through, he is a great friend of mine." James Rodriguez on Juan Cuadrado
Chelsea FC Transfer News: Stamford Bridge Move Reinforced, as Paul Pogba was Spotted in West London [PHOTOS]
Everything is apparently going well for the 26-year-old, who featured as a starter in all of the Cafeteros' 2014 World Cup finals matches wherein they were able to reach the quarter-finals, while having a career season in the Serie A with 15 goals and 10 assists, helping La Viola to a fourth-place finish.
His fine form triggered speculations that he could soon be leaving the Stadio Artemio Franchi to make the next big step of his playing career.
"I hope that the deal goes through, he is a great friend of mine," James told Radio Caracol.
"If he were to arrive, it would open the door to other Colombians, because we would have many playing at great clubs."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Novak Djokovic Receives Peugeot 107 Pedal Car For His Newborn
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS