Plants vs Zombies 2 Dark Ages Part 2: Install Update, Get Tips, Spend Less [Watch Video]
By Arlene Paredes | August 3, 2014 6:19 PM EST
Plants vs Zombies 2 Dark Ages Part 2 has been released for Android and iOS devices. The new world is now live. Developed by Popcap Games, PvZ2 is now one of the most popular EA games. Here are a few tips to ace the levels without spending much on in-app purchases.
Plants vs Zombies 2 Dark Ages Part 2 is an update to the fifth world in the game. Part 1 was released in June. To enter the new world, use a World Key, which comes as a prize in one of the levels of PvZ2 Far Future.
Those who missed playing PvZ in the nighttime setting will enjoy the Dark Ages world in PvZ2. Some of the familiar mushrooms are back. New shrooms and new zombies are coming in, too. This Twitter user shows you how the Dark Ages look like in the Plants vs Zombies 2 worlds.
Puff-shroom, Sun-shroom, Fume-shroom, Sun Bean, and Magnet-shroom are the additional plants players can use to battle the zombies in Plants vs Zombies 2 Dark Ages. Part 2 brings in two more new plants. Players will also encounter the Wizard Zombie and the "newly crowned King Zombie, who's making zombies into knights."
Plants vs Zombies 2 Dark Ages Part 2: How to Survive the Zombie Attacks
1. Manage your PvZ2 Zen Garden. Regular plants need some boosting up to be more useful against the relentless Dark Ages zombies.
2. Sunflowers are not a practical choice. Sun-shrooms may take a little more time, but they do yield sun power more frequently than the sunflowers in the Dark Ages.
3. Always have a Grave Buster in your line-up. Some players are paying extra for an additional plant slot, but you can survive each level in Plants vs Zombies 2 Dark Ages Part 2. Just choose the right plants in each level (when you are allowed to choose).
4. Hypno-shroom would be a good addition to your line-up, but it costs extra. A boosted Infi-nut can do wonders, though. If you do not have it in your Zen Garden, just include it in your line-up and use your Plant Food wisely.
5. A Jalapeno plant would be great against the Jester Zombie, the Necromancy ambush, and the Dark Ages Gargantuars. Since it would cost extra, use a Zen-boosted Potato Mine or have a Cherry Bomb ready. Spikeweeds are also helpful, but you should lay them out as quickly as possible.
As you move farther forward into the Plants vs Zombies 2 Dark Ages Part 2, you will learn more tricks in surviving the rounds. If you do not want to hurt your wallet for buying Coins, Upgrades, and Plants, be more patient in going back to other PvZ2 levels to earn more coins.
Plants vs Zombies 2 Dark Ages Part 2: 'Two parts there shall be' -- PvZ2 on Twitter
— Plants vs. Zombies (@PlantsvsZombies) July 29, 2014
Here is the link for more details on Plants vs Zombies 2 Dark Ages Part 2 on the Apple iTunes App Store for iOS devices -- iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch (Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later). Follow this link on the Google Play Store for Android phones and tablets (Requires Android 2.3 Gingerbread).
Related TECH Features
To contact the editor, e-mail: