Best Makeup Shades for Fall 2014
By Janice Somosot | August 2, 2014 5:24 PM EST
Fall 2014 is an exciting time for the beauty industry because it signals a new season, which means new shades and products. Check out the best makeup shades for fall 2014 and be on your way to look absolutely amazing.
1. LIPS -
According to Allure, the beauty expert, berry lips such as M.A.C. Lipstick in Boysenberry is a nice shade for fall 2014. It was seen at the New York Fashion Week fall 2014 runway show for Carolina Herrera. Pair it with bold brows and you're good to go. Allure also recommends the MARC JACOBS BEAUTY KISS POP COLOR STICKS ($28 each). Not only are the colors vibrant, these also hydrate and moisturize lips. This is important especially during the autumn season when the wind is cooler and lips tend to get a bit drier than usual. Meanwhile, Redbook reports that plum lips are the way to go this autumn. Examples are Benefit Full Finish Lipstick in Breakup Rumor ($18), Victoria's Secret Matte Cream Lipstick in Lavish ($14) and Nars Cosmetics Lipstick in Fast Ride ($24).
2. EYES -
Allure reports that glittery green eyes are best for fall 2014. According to Temptalia, MAC will release its MAC A Novel Romance Collection this August 2014 and it will look amazing for autumn because it has pretty green eye shadows! The limited edition A Novel Romance Quad ($40.00 U.S. / $48.00 CDN) includes My Fantasy, a pale neutral olive with Veluxe Pearl finish and Rising Passions, a greenish charcoal with gold pearl in Velvet finish. Silver is another shade that's perfect for fall 2014. Try the M.A.C. Eyeliner in Phone Number. Aside from green and silver, brown shadows are also in for this season, like the Revlon Colorstay 24 Hour Creme Gel Eye Liner, 004-Charcoal ($10.29).
3. CHEEKS -
Nars is known for its beautiful blushes, including the famous Orgasm shade. For fall 2014, Nars released a new blush shade called Unlawful Blush ($30). It is part of the new fall 2014 color collection (Night Caller) of Nars. Unlawful Blush is described as an Amber pink with silver pearls. Click HERE to see a photo of the new Nars Unlawful Blush.
These are the best makeup shades for fall 2014. Have fun shopping for these pretty colours!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 5 Most Breathtaking Sunsets In The World
- Mayweather’s Next Gift To GF Bad Medina Is A Private Jet
- Newlyweds Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Honeymoon Details, Couple On Board Luxury Yacht In Malta [SEE VIDEO]
- Maria Sharapova And Grigor Dimitrov Break Up News
- 5 Scents For Men That Are Perfect For Fall 2014 Including Tom Ford Noir And Burberry Brit Rhythm For Men [WATCH VIDEOS]
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet