Best Makeup Shades for Fall 2014
By Janice Somosot | August 2, 2014 5:24 PM EST
Fall 2014 is an exciting time for the beauty industry because it signals a new season, which means new shades and products. Check out the best makeup shades for fall 2014 and be on your way to look absolutely amazing.
1. LIPS -
According to Allure, the beauty expert, berry lips such as M.A.C. Lipstick in Boysenberry is a nice shade for fall 2014. It was seen at the New York Fashion Week fall 2014 runway show for Carolina Herrera. Pair it with bold brows and you're good to go. Allure also recommends the MARC JACOBS BEAUTY KISS POP COLOR STICKS ($28 each). Not only are the colors vibrant, these also hydrate and moisturize lips. This is important especially during the autumn season when the wind is cooler and lips tend to get a bit drier than usual. Meanwhile, Redbook reports that plum lips are the way to go this autumn. Examples are Benefit Full Finish Lipstick in Breakup Rumor ($18), Victoria's Secret Matte Cream Lipstick in Lavish ($14) and Nars Cosmetics Lipstick in Fast Ride ($24).
2. EYES -
Allure reports that glittery green eyes are best for fall 2014. According to Temptalia, MAC will release its MAC A Novel Romance Collection this August 2014 and it will look amazing for autumn because it has pretty green eye shadows! The limited edition A Novel Romance Quad ($40.00 U.S. / $48.00 CDN) includes My Fantasy, a pale neutral olive with Veluxe Pearl finish and Rising Passions, a greenish charcoal with gold pearl in Velvet finish. Silver is another shade that's perfect for fall 2014. Try the M.A.C. Eyeliner in Phone Number. Aside from green and silver, brown shadows are also in for this season, like the Revlon Colorstay 24 Hour Creme Gel Eye Liner, 004-Charcoal ($10.29).
3. CHEEKS -
Nars is known for its beautiful blushes, including the famous Orgasm shade. For fall 2014, Nars released a new blush shade called Unlawful Blush ($30). It is part of the new fall 2014 color collection (Night Caller) of Nars. Unlawful Blush is described as an Amber pink with silver pearls. Click HERE to see a photo of the new Nars Unlawful Blush.
These are the best makeup shades for fall 2014. Have fun shopping for these pretty colours!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Scott Disick Takes Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Out On a Date In A $2 Million Car
- $15,854 ‘Vertu for Bentley’ Smartphone Features Apple iPhone 6-Like 4.7-Inch Display, 64 GB Memory And Sapphire Crystal Protection
- Ford Family Business Accused of ‘Mismanagement’
- Top 10 Products To Combat Oily And Shiny Skin
- 5 Countries That Produce The Best Wine
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage