True Blood Spoilers: Watch Eric Want to Kill Antidote Sarah Newlin in Episode 7, May Be Last Time [VIDEOS]
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 1, 2014 7:45 PM EST
There are just four episodes left for the swansong season of "True Blood" to wrap-up. The new episode of "True Blood" Season 7, which is titled "May Be Last Time," is about dealing with the revelation that Sarah Newlin is the cure and also about Sookie's search for a miracle to save Bill. The sneak peek released by HBO shows an adamant Eric refusing to see Sarah as a cure and expressing, "I want to kill Sarah Newlin."
The previous episode, "Karma," presented Sarah Newlin as the only antidote who has the power to cure Hep-V positive vampires. She was not bluffing, as she cured her sister Amber to prove her healing powers. Meanwhile, Sookie found out from Jessica that Bill has contracted the deadly virus, and later she herself was diagnosed as Hep-V positive. She also realised that she is the one who passed the virus to Bill.
The preview of "May Be Last Time" shows Sookie running somewhere to search for a miracle. In the previous episode, the virus was rapidly accelerating in Bill's body, indicating that he does not have much time left. The synopsis of the episode suggests that there are likely to be more flashbacks of Bill and his family. He is set to recall the events that led to his marriage at the time.
The final moments of "Karma" saw Pam, Eric and Mr Gus and his men knocking at Amber's door. Pam and Eric were surprised to see that she has been cured. The preview of Episode 7 of "True Blood" final season provides a glimpse of Amber telling Eric, Pam and Mr Gus that her sister is a "good person" and that now she is "the cure."
In the sneak peek of the episode, Eric can be seen reminding Pam that they came back to kill Sarah. And, Pam can be seen telling him that this is not about "capture and kill anymore" as Sarah is the antidote and she can heal him. The questions are will Sarah help her enemy and where she is hiding.
Also in the episode, Wade and Adilyn will be seen seeking protection from Violet. She is in a mood to hurt Jessica, as Jason wants to break-up with her because of Jessica. In the previous episode, Violet saw Wade and Adilyn making out and told them she has a house for them, where they are free to do what they want to do. She asked them to leave behind their mobile phones so that no one could find their whereabouts. The preview suggests that Andy will be seeking out Jessica's help to find her daughter and Holly's son.
Official Synopsis of "True Blood" Season 7 Episode 7: "May Be Last Time"
"Eric, Pam and Mr. Gus close in on Sarah in Dallas. Adilyn and Wade find a temporary haven, and unexpected hospitality. Refusing to accept the inevitable, a desperate Sookie turns to unexpected resources in search of a miracle. Bill recalls the inexorable forces that led him to his marriage 170 years earlier. A familiar face resurfaces in Bon Temps. Sam faces a quandary."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles