Ian Somerhalder & Nikki Reed Dating Update: Couple Wants Nina Dobrev's Blessing
By Sonalee singh | August 1, 2014 6:59 PM EST
Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed are said to be at strong point in their relationship. The two have been spotted going on a date plethora of times and have no regrets in showing their romance in public. However, it is being said that Nikki, Ian and Nina share the same circle of friend and this has gotten things get a bit awkward when they all hang out together.
Actor Ian Somerhalder arrives at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.
"It's a little awkward right now because they have the same friend circle as Nina and no one is quite sure how to react," the source told Hollywoodlife.
However, Ian and Nikki got close post Ian and Nina's break-up. This means that Nikki did not steal Ian from Nina and started her alleged relationship with "Vampire Diaries" star from a clean slate.
"But it's not like Nikki stole him away from Nina, they've been broken up more than a year. But it's still a bit awkward for everyone, they're all waiting for Nina's blessing," the source further told the Web site.
In spite of the reports, it seems doubtful that Nina is upset with Nikki and Ian. Much recently it was suggested that Nina is over Ian and has no intention of dating him again. It was reported that they both are professionals and are moving on with their own lives and have buried the hatchet.
"Nina is over him to the point that she doesn't have to date him ever again, but she will always love him," the source told the Web site about the exes. "She can't hate him because that would make things weird on the show and would make so many things go into shambles. She knows that she can't be unprofessional."
Nina and Ian were in a solid relationship before they called it quits in 2013. Since then the two have maintained a professional and friendly front. Fans hope that just like Ian, Nina also opens a fresh page in her love life.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy