Ian Somerhalder & Nikki Reed Dating Update: Couple Wants Nina Dobrev's Blessing
By Sonalee singh | August 1, 2014 6:59 PM EST
Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed are said to be at strong point in their relationship. The two have been spotted going on a date plethora of times and have no regrets in showing their romance in public. However, it is being said that Nikki, Ian and Nina share the same circle of friend and this has gotten things get a bit awkward when they all hang out together.
Actor Ian Somerhalder arrives at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.
"It's a little awkward right now because they have the same friend circle as Nina and no one is quite sure how to react," the source told Hollywoodlife.
However, Ian and Nikki got close post Ian and Nina's break-up. This means that Nikki did not steal Ian from Nina and started her alleged relationship with "Vampire Diaries" star from a clean slate.
"But it's not like Nikki stole him away from Nina, they've been broken up more than a year. But it's still a bit awkward for everyone, they're all waiting for Nina's blessing," the source further told the Web site.
In spite of the reports, it seems doubtful that Nina is upset with Nikki and Ian. Much recently it was suggested that Nina is over Ian and has no intention of dating him again. It was reported that they both are professionals and are moving on with their own lives and have buried the hatchet.
"Nina is over him to the point that she doesn't have to date him ever again, but she will always love him," the source told the Web site about the exes. "She can't hate him because that would make things weird on the show and would make so many things go into shambles. She knows that she can't be unprofessional."
Nina and Ian were in a solid relationship before they called it quits in 2013. Since then the two have maintained a professional and friendly front. Fans hope that just like Ian, Nina also opens a fresh page in her love life.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar