Katy Perry Wants to Have Children Without a Man's Help, Releases New Music Video ‘This Is How We Do’ [SEE VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | August 1, 2014 6:55 PM EST
Katy Perry has seen it all - marriage, divorce, fame, love, break-ups and she is just 29! The "Dark Horse" singer has now appeared on the cover page of "Rolling Stone" magazine and revealed her five year plan, which includes having a baby without the help of a man! The singer also revealed that she is not ready for mother hood at present with a busy career. But in next few years she will be ready and give her one hundred percent to it.
Singer Katy Perry attends the Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA)'s 35th Anniversary Gala presented by Louis Vuitton at The Geffen Contemporary at MOCA in Los Angeles, California March 29, 2014.
"I want to be doing that in the right time and that's not in the next two years, you know? Maybe it's in a five-year plan, but I need to really be able to focus 100 percent of my attention on it," the 29-year-old revealed to the magazine.
"I don't really want to take the child on tour. Not until, like, birth through five is over," added Perry.
Perry has been in and out of relationships with various men including Russell Brand, John Mayer, Diplo and even Robert Pattinson. The songstress says that she will probably go through the method of surrogacy to have children if she doesn't find any man suitable for her in next five years. She got the idea of surrogacy from her friends Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka who had their children via this method.
"It's 2014! We are living in the future; we don't need anything. I don't think I'll have to, but we'll see. I'm not anti-men. I love men. But there is an option if someone doesn't present himself," Perry revealed in the interview.
Meanwhile Katy is on an all time high ever since the release of her last album "Prism" and her latest video release is a peppy song called "This Is How We Do." The music video of the song, which is featured on her fourth studio album "Prism" has already been appreciated on You Tube. Check out below.
The singer also got the opportunity to sing at the White House on Thursday at a dinner celebration honoring the 46th anniversary of the Special Olympics and its founder, Eunice Shriver.
United States President Barack Obama introduced Katy Perry by calling her his "favorite."
"We have just one of my favorite people performing tonight-Katy Perry. We are so grateful to her," the President said in Perry's introduction, E! Online reports. Also in the audience were Stevie Wonder Andy Roddick and Brooklyn Decker.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6: Performance, Sales, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 L