Katy Perry Wants to Have Children Without a Man's Help, Releases New Music Video ‘This Is How We Do’ [SEE VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | August 1, 2014 6:55 PM EST
Katy Perry has seen it all - marriage, divorce, fame, love, break-ups and she is just 29! The "Dark Horse" singer has now appeared on the cover page of "Rolling Stone" magazine and revealed her five year plan, which includes having a baby without the help of a man! The singer also revealed that she is not ready for mother hood at present with a busy career. But in next few years she will be ready and give her one hundred percent to it.
Singer Katy Perry attends the Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA)'s 35th Anniversary Gala presented by Louis Vuitton at The Geffen Contemporary at MOCA in Los Angeles, California March 29, 2014.
"I want to be doing that in the right time and that's not in the next two years, you know? Maybe it's in a five-year plan, but I need to really be able to focus 100 percent of my attention on it," the 29-year-old revealed to the magazine.
"I don't really want to take the child on tour. Not until, like, birth through five is over," added Perry.
Perry has been in and out of relationships with various men including Russell Brand, John Mayer, Diplo and even Robert Pattinson. The songstress says that she will probably go through the method of surrogacy to have children if she doesn't find any man suitable for her in next five years. She got the idea of surrogacy from her friends Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka who had their children via this method.
"It's 2014! We are living in the future; we don't need anything. I don't think I'll have to, but we'll see. I'm not anti-men. I love men. But there is an option if someone doesn't present himself," Perry revealed in the interview.
Meanwhile Katy is on an all time high ever since the release of her last album "Prism" and her latest video release is a peppy song called "This Is How We Do." The music video of the song, which is featured on her fourth studio album "Prism" has already been appreciated on You Tube. Check out below.
The singer also got the opportunity to sing at the White House on Thursday at a dinner celebration honoring the 46th anniversary of the Special Olympics and its founder, Eunice Shriver.
United States President Barack Obama introduced Katy Perry by calling her his "favorite."
"We have just one of my favorite people performing tonight-Katy Perry. We are so grateful to her," the President said in Perry's introduction, E! Online reports. Also in the audience were Stevie Wonder Andy Roddick and Brooklyn Decker.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation