Kim Kardashian Shocking Make-up Free Picture, Proudly Shows Love for Sis Kendall Jenner
By nidhi tewari | August 1, 2014 5:58 PM EST
Kim Kardashain loves her half sister Kendall Jenner so much that she is ready to bare her original, make-up free face for her. The 33-year-old posed with sis Kendall Jenner's "Love" magazine cover in one of her Instagram snaps that shows her without a trace of make-up! Kim's fans are of the opinion that she looks "gorgeous" and "younger" naturally and should appear more in this avatar.
Television personality Kim Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
"LOVE @kendalljenner on the cover of LOVE @kegrand," Kim captions the picture that shows her holding the magazine where her model sister Kendall is on the cover page. See here. It is a big achievement for Kendall to appear on the cover page of magazine which also had Miley Cyrus on its cover page some time back. Kendall is seen wearing a huge wig in the picture with "American Girl" written at the bottom. Kim seems proud of her sister's achievement and her actions have also put rest to the recent rumours related to Kim and Kendall's relationship.
There is speculation in the media that Kendall Jenner has gotten some attitude ever since she has walked the ramp for various international designers including Marc Jacobs, Chanel and Givenchy, various Web sites are reporting. Kendall reportedly ignores Kim Kardashian whenever she tries to talk to her and is also of the opinion that Kim is jealous of her model body, Heat magazine revealed. Read more about it here.
However, the latest picture of Kim holding Kendall's "Love" magazine cover page has debunked all the Kendall-Kim rivalry rumours. The 33-year-old voluptuous sister of Kendall has always been on Kendall's side when there were rumours in the media some time back that Kendall was getting all the modeling assignments because of Kim's connections. Kim cleared the doubts in one of her previous Twitter posts and the same was confirmed by Kendall in "Love" magazine's interview.
"People think that this [success] just came to me. But it didn't. What I have has almost worked against me. I had to work even harder to get where I wanted because people didn't take me seriously as a model," Kendall revealed in the interview. Read more about it here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy