Nemesis DLC Release Date For Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox
By Tanya Diente | August 1, 2014 5:34 PM EST
"Nemesis," the final DLC of "Call of Duty: Ghosts," will wrap up its run on Xbox 360 and Xbox One next week.
Activision announced on Thursday that "Nemesis" will be released to Xbox Live on Aug. 5 for the Xbox One and Xbox 360 versions of "Call of Duty: Ghosts." Gamespot added the DLC will be available to these Microsoft platforms only for a period of 30 days. This is for Activision to keep up with its long-standing agreement with Microsoft that all "Call of Duty" DLCs should be released to Xbox platforms first and released on the following month to other game consoles.
"Nemesis" will be presented as part of the "Call of Duty: Ghosts" DLC Season Pass package. The package also entitles players access to all three classic "Call of Duty: Ghosts" DLC packs which have previously been released: "Onslaught," "Devastation" and "Invasion." The Season Pass will be sold at the retail price of $49.99. Fans can also avail of the DLC individually for $14.99.
The final downloadable content brings four new small to medium multiplayer maps, which are specifically created for "Call of Duty's" uniquely "fast-paced, gun-on-gun gameplay." These include "Goldrush," "Subzero," "Dynasty" and "Showtime." The latter, according to Activision, will take players to the highest level of multiplayer action since it is set on the smallest map from "Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare "Shipment." Tight borders and shipping vessels will make up for the exciting game as players fire shotguns and SMGs long enough to survive and be rewarded with three killstreaks.
In line with the announcement, Activision has also released a trailer (below) for the final expansion to "Call of Duty: Ghosts."
According to Gamespot, the 15-second trailer is nothing but a mixture of images of what the site suggested to be score streaks. The letters "g" and "s" from the word "Ghosts" were among those images zoomed in at the end of the trailer. These leters reportedly hinted at the word "host." According to the site, its relation to the "Nemesis" DLC for "Call of Duty: Ghosts" still remains to be seen.
(Source: YouTube/Infinity Ward)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- LG G4: Speculations About The Next Big Thing For 2015
- ‘Halo: The Master Chief Collection' Xbox One Fixes And Free Gifts, Bonnie Ross Apologises For Issues
- PS4 vs. Xbox One Black Friday Sale 2014, Cyber Monday Deals: Walmart’s PS4 Bundles And Discounted Games With Gold
- ‘GTA V:' 1.19 Patch, Heists DLC Release With ‘Next Major Update’ Possible—Report
- ‘GTA 5 Online’ Gets Errors Despite Patches; Devs Update Fans On Online Heists
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510