Nemesis DLC Release Date For Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox
By Tanya Diente | August 1, 2014 5:34 PM EST
"Nemesis," the final DLC of "Call of Duty: Ghosts," will wrap up its run on Xbox 360 and Xbox One next week.
Activision announced on Thursday that "Nemesis" will be released to Xbox Live on Aug. 5 for the Xbox One and Xbox 360 versions of "Call of Duty: Ghosts." Gamespot added the DLC will be available to these Microsoft platforms only for a period of 30 days. This is for Activision to keep up with its long-standing agreement with Microsoft that all "Call of Duty" DLCs should be released to Xbox platforms first and released on the following month to other game consoles.
"Nemesis" will be presented as part of the "Call of Duty: Ghosts" DLC Season Pass package. The package also entitles players access to all three classic "Call of Duty: Ghosts" DLC packs which have previously been released: "Onslaught," "Devastation" and "Invasion." The Season Pass will be sold at the retail price of $49.99. Fans can also avail of the DLC individually for $14.99.
The final downloadable content brings four new small to medium multiplayer maps, which are specifically created for "Call of Duty's" uniquely "fast-paced, gun-on-gun gameplay." These include "Goldrush," "Subzero," "Dynasty" and "Showtime." The latter, according to Activision, will take players to the highest level of multiplayer action since it is set on the smallest map from "Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare "Shipment." Tight borders and shipping vessels will make up for the exciting game as players fire shotguns and SMGs long enough to survive and be rewarded with three killstreaks.
In line with the announcement, Activision has also released a trailer (below) for the final expansion to "Call of Duty: Ghosts."
According to Gamespot, the 15-second trailer is nothing but a mixture of images of what the site suggested to be score streaks. The letters "g" and "s" from the word "Ghosts" were among those images zoomed in at the end of the trailer. These leters reportedly hinted at the word "host." According to the site, its relation to the "Nemesis" DLC for "Call of Duty: Ghosts" still remains to be seen.
(Source: YouTube/Infinity Ward)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Sony Xperia Z3 Launched In Japan Has 32 GB Storage Compared To 16 GB International Model
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation