Kendall Jenner Blasted for Reckless Driving with Ashley Sky on Busy Road, Deletes Video
By nidhi tewari | August 1, 2014 5:02 PM EST
The Jenner sisters are so obsessed with taking selfies that they even end up doing so while driving! After Kylie Jenner was blasted online some time ago for shooting a video of herself while driving on a road, it is now her elder sis Kendall Jenner's turn to do the same. The 18-year-old was seen driving her luxury car on a busy road with fellow model Ashley Sky and two are having a bit too much fun behind the wheel.
Kendall Jenner (L) and Kylie Jenner arrive on the red carpet to host the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014. REUTERS/Mark Blinch
Kendall Jenner posted a controversial video of her with model Ashley Sky on her Instagram account, which was taken on July 31. The video shows both of them paying no attention to driving. Both girls are enjoying the music of Avril Lavigne's song "Sk8er Boi." Kendall even plays a little air guitar while taking off her hands from the steering wheel once and also shakes her neck in coordination with Ashley's moves. The two girls seem to have good fun while driving on what seems like a busy three way lane with heavy traffic.
Though Kendall has deleted the controversial video from her Instagram account, it can still be viewed here on Perez Hilton's blog. The half sister of Kim Kardashian was blasted by various driving groups for posting a video which encourages reckless driving among youth.
"Death by distraction is real, and no star or her family should set an example that will likely kill people!" Kendall's driving behavior is every parent's nightmare," Mike Kellenyi, president of People Against Distracted Driving tells FOX411.
The Web site reveals that Mike's own daughter was also killed in a road accident when she got distracted by a text message while driving. Since then, Kellenyi is sensitive to the topic of reckless driving among youth and raises his voice against it to make people aware about its dangers.
Mike further requested Kendall Jenner's father Bruce Jenner to look into the matter and stop the teenage daughter from this kind of reckless driving.
"Bruce Jenner, being a world famous personality, should never let this be broadcast. I know if Bruce were in my shoes, this type of driving would never happen in his family," Mike added further.
Not even a month ago Kendall's younger sister Kylie posted a video selfie on video sharing site Vine, which shows her having fun behind the wheel in a same manner as her sister Kendall is. Read more about it here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report