Kendall Jenner's Bottom Grabbed by Unknown Man, Brother Brody Jenner Protects Sister
By nidhi tewari | August 1, 2014 4:35 PM EST
Brody Jenner might have ignored sis Kim Kardashian big time by not going to her wedding with Kanye West but that does not mean that he is not a loving and protective brother. When it comes to defending his sexy sisters, Brody acts like a very protective brother and doesn't let anything bad happen to them. More recently, Brody confronted a man who touched Kendall's bums and knocked him off.
Kendall Jenner arrives on the red carpet at the Much Music Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
The incident took place when the entire Kardashian-Jenner family was on a recent vacation to Thailand. The 30-year-old brother of Kendall and Kylie was in a local bar ordering some drinks when a man sitting next to them reached for the bottom of his younger sister Kendall. Kendall's immediate reaction was to move to her brother's side and tell him about the incident, the latest trailer of the upcoming episode of "Keeping up with the Kardashians" reveals.
"Brody, that guy just touched my a--," the model tells his brother, according to the clip on E!
Brody wastes no time in confronting the man by asking him point blank if he touched his sister's "a--." The man in question obviously gets scared and denies doing anything. But Brody is in no mood to believe his lies.
"Are you f--ing kidding me, bro?" he says furiously and uses his hand to throw away that man's glasses from his head. The trailer ends here and fans of the show will have to wait till weekend to know what happens next, when the episode airs on Aug 3, Sunday. Check out the clip here.
The Jenners and the Kardashians had an all expense paid (by E!) holiday to Thailand just before Kim's marriage to Kanye West. The family shared various bikini-clad pictures of themselves on their Instagram account during that time period.
In the same episode, Kris Jenner also blasted her daughter Kim Kardashian for her growing selfie obsession. Kris sees Kim taking yet another selfie in the bathroom and asks her about how many selfies does she need to take in a day. The 33-year-old reality star replies that she needs 1200! Yahoo reports that Kim has also hired a special selfie editor whose task is to make her look flawless in each picture.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Portia De Rossi And Ellen DeGeneres Address 'Epic Fight' Story
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown