Kendall Jenner's Bottom Grabbed by Unknown Man, Brother Brody Jenner Protects Sister
By nidhi tewari | August 1, 2014 4:35 PM EST
Brody Jenner might have ignored sis Kim Kardashian big time by not going to her wedding with Kanye West but that does not mean that he is not a loving and protective brother. When it comes to defending his sexy sisters, Brody acts like a very protective brother and doesn't let anything bad happen to them. More recently, Brody confronted a man who touched Kendall's bums and knocked him off.
Kendall Jenner arrives on the red carpet at the Much Music Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
The incident took place when the entire Kardashian-Jenner family was on a recent vacation to Thailand. The 30-year-old brother of Kendall and Kylie was in a local bar ordering some drinks when a man sitting next to them reached for the bottom of his younger sister Kendall. Kendall's immediate reaction was to move to her brother's side and tell him about the incident, the latest trailer of the upcoming episode of "Keeping up with the Kardashians" reveals.
"Brody, that guy just touched my a--," the model tells his brother, according to the clip on E!
Brody wastes no time in confronting the man by asking him point blank if he touched his sister's "a--." The man in question obviously gets scared and denies doing anything. But Brody is in no mood to believe his lies.
"Are you f--ing kidding me, bro?" he says furiously and uses his hand to throw away that man's glasses from his head. The trailer ends here and fans of the show will have to wait till weekend to know what happens next, when the episode airs on Aug 3, Sunday. Check out the clip here.
The Jenners and the Kardashians had an all expense paid (by E!) holiday to Thailand just before Kim's marriage to Kanye West. The family shared various bikini-clad pictures of themselves on their Instagram account during that time period.
In the same episode, Kris Jenner also blasted her daughter Kim Kardashian for her growing selfie obsession. Kris sees Kim taking yet another selfie in the bathroom and asks her about how many selfies does she need to take in a day. The 33-year-old reality star replies that she needs 1200! Yahoo reports that Kim has also hired a special selfie editor whose task is to make her look flawless in each picture.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’