Charlize Theron's Friends Against Marriage with Sean Penn, Actor Hot Tempered - Reports
By Annie Dee | August 1, 2014 4:33 PM EST
Sean Penn's daughter approves of Charlize Theron, but the friends of "Snow White and the Huntsman's" star are not extending the same courtesy to Penn. Recently, while engagement rumours were sparked by the ring on Charlize's hand, friends of the actress are doing everything to change her mind. It is said that the friends want her to rethink plans of marrying Penn because of his anger management issues.
(L-R) Actors Sean Penn and Charlize Theron attend the French fashion house Christian Dior Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2014-2015 fashion show by Belgian designer Raf Simons in Paris July 7, 2014.
The Enquirer reports that friends are doing everything they can to convince Charlize that it will be unwise for her to settle down with Sean Penn. Donning a noticeable running on her engagement finger had the friends worried.
"They're urging her to think twice before finally heading down the aisle with Sean," an insider shares to The Enquirer about 38-year-oldmother of toddler son Jackson. Penn's record for hitting ex-wife Madonna with a baseball bat almost two decades ago certainly does not help his case now. Friends of Charlize are worried she'll meet the same ugly fate in the future if they proceed to marry. "They fear for her safety," the insider detailed.
Even though the engagement rumors are not yet confirmed, the two are seemingly headed to that direction. Radar Online claimed that the two already have marriage plans, especially since Penn has no problem caring for Jackson.
"The two began talking about marriage in the last few weeks, after Sean moved into Charlize's house," a source shared to Radar in February. "She has never wanted to get married, but seeing how Sean interacts with Jackson, she is having a change of heart."
Moreover, Dylan Penn, Sean's 23-year old model daughter totally supports the relationship. As reported by Perez Hilton, Dylan is cool with the idea of her father marrying Charlize especially since she can see that they are good for each other.
"They're a great couple. They're both very happy and yeah, I love it. They're both extremely strong personalities and they're very intelligent so conversation lasts between them."
Asked if she would welcome Charlize to the family if the time comes, Dylann meaningfully quips: "Always. Sure, why not? If it's meant to be."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation