Charlize Theron's Friends Against Marriage with Sean Penn, Actor Hot Tempered - Reports
By Annie Dee | August 1, 2014 4:33 PM EST
Sean Penn's daughter approves of Charlize Theron, but the friends of "Snow White and the Huntsman's" star are not extending the same courtesy to Penn. Recently, while engagement rumours were sparked by the ring on Charlize's hand, friends of the actress are doing everything to change her mind. It is said that the friends want her to rethink plans of marrying Penn because of his anger management issues.
(L-R) Actors Sean Penn and Charlize Theron attend the French fashion house Christian Dior Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2014-2015 fashion show by Belgian designer Raf Simons in Paris July 7, 2014.
The Enquirer reports that friends are doing everything they can to convince Charlize that it will be unwise for her to settle down with Sean Penn. Donning a noticeable running on her engagement finger had the friends worried.
"They're urging her to think twice before finally heading down the aisle with Sean," an insider shares to The Enquirer about 38-year-oldmother of toddler son Jackson. Penn's record for hitting ex-wife Madonna with a baseball bat almost two decades ago certainly does not help his case now. Friends of Charlize are worried she'll meet the same ugly fate in the future if they proceed to marry. "They fear for her safety," the insider detailed.
Even though the engagement rumors are not yet confirmed, the two are seemingly headed to that direction. Radar Online claimed that the two already have marriage plans, especially since Penn has no problem caring for Jackson.
"The two began talking about marriage in the last few weeks, after Sean moved into Charlize's house," a source shared to Radar in February. "She has never wanted to get married, but seeing how Sean interacts with Jackson, she is having a change of heart."
Moreover, Dylan Penn, Sean's 23-year old model daughter totally supports the relationship. As reported by Perez Hilton, Dylan is cool with the idea of her father marrying Charlize especially since she can see that they are good for each other.
"They're a great couple. They're both very happy and yeah, I love it. They're both extremely strong personalities and they're very intelligent so conversation lasts between them."
Asked if she would welcome Charlize to the family if the time comes, Dylann meaningfully quips: "Always. Sure, why not? If it's meant to be."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family