Charlize Theron's Friends Against Marriage with Sean Penn, Actor Hot Tempered - Reports
By Annie Dee | August 1, 2014 4:33 PM EST
Sean Penn's daughter approves of Charlize Theron, but the friends of "Snow White and the Huntsman's" star are not extending the same courtesy to Penn. Recently, while engagement rumours were sparked by the ring on Charlize's hand, friends of the actress are doing everything to change her mind. It is said that the friends want her to rethink plans of marrying Penn because of his anger management issues.
(L-R) Actors Sean Penn and Charlize Theron attend the French fashion house Christian Dior Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2014-2015 fashion show by Belgian designer Raf Simons in Paris July 7, 2014.
The Enquirer reports that friends are doing everything they can to convince Charlize that it will be unwise for her to settle down with Sean Penn. Donning a noticeable running on her engagement finger had the friends worried.
"They're urging her to think twice before finally heading down the aisle with Sean," an insider shares to The Enquirer about 38-year-oldmother of toddler son Jackson. Penn's record for hitting ex-wife Madonna with a baseball bat almost two decades ago certainly does not help his case now. Friends of Charlize are worried she'll meet the same ugly fate in the future if they proceed to marry. "They fear for her safety," the insider detailed.
Even though the engagement rumors are not yet confirmed, the two are seemingly headed to that direction. Radar Online claimed that the two already have marriage plans, especially since Penn has no problem caring for Jackson.
"The two began talking about marriage in the last few weeks, after Sean moved into Charlize's house," a source shared to Radar in February. "She has never wanted to get married, but seeing how Sean interacts with Jackson, she is having a change of heart."
Moreover, Dylan Penn, Sean's 23-year old model daughter totally supports the relationship. As reported by Perez Hilton, Dylan is cool with the idea of her father marrying Charlize especially since she can see that they are good for each other.
"They're a great couple. They're both very happy and yeah, I love it. They're both extremely strong personalities and they're very intelligent so conversation lasts between them."
Asked if she would welcome Charlize to the family if the time comes, Dylann meaningfully quips: "Always. Sure, why not? If it's meant to be."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date