Jay Z & Beyonce's Relationship Update: Jay Reportedly Planning Long Vacation with Bey to Save their Relationship
By nidhi tewari | August 1, 2014 4:27 PM EST
What is the best way to save a crumbling relationship? Experts say, take a break and go on a vacation. This is exactly what Jay Z has in mind to save his supposedly crumbling relationship with wife, Beyonce. Jay Z is reportedly planning to whisk Queen Bey for a romantic five week vacation to an unknown place to spend some quality time with her, various media agencies say. Since the couple is busy with their "On the Run" tour, Jay Z is planning to make it happen between their tour dates only.
Beyonce and Jay-Z perform "Drunk In Love" at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California January 26, 2014.
"Jay wants to save the marriage, they have their final US tour date in San Francisco on August 6 and then they have two dates in Paris from September 12 - that's it," a source close to the couple revealed to Daily Mail.
The Web site is calling their would-be romantic break as "make or break" holiday for the couple who are rumoured to be on the verge of a break-up after their "On the Run" tour. Jay Z loves Beyonce and their daughter Blue Ivy and allegedly wants to have a sibling for her too but the Web site says that Beyonce has "had enough" and does not want to continue their relationship further.
"He adores his daughter Blue Ivy and he wants a sibling for her, but Beyoncé isn't sure what she wants to do - their marriage is in flux, that's the truth. Jay just wants them to spend some time alone together to try and work it out," the source further revealed to the Web site.
The divorce of Jay Z and Beyonce, if happens, will have serious implications on both of them. Their separation would mean not only an end to their long relationship but also an end of their business empire. The power couple is expected to earn $120 million from their current joint tour.
The Web site also alleges that Beyonce is still quite close to her bodyguard Julius De Boer and he is like a confidant to her. Queen Bey is also rumoured to be looking for apartments in both Los Angeles and New York without husband Jay Z.
However their public image is just the opposite of what the media is reporting. Beyonce and Jay Z look completely in love during their recent "On the Run" tour according to various pictures of the tour. Bey is also posting happy family pictures on Instagram with daughter Blue and husband. Check out one such picture here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report