Jay Z & Beyonce's Relationship Update: Jay Reportedly Planning Long Vacation with Bey to Save their Relationship
By nidhi tewari | August 1, 2014 4:27 PM EST
What is the best way to save a crumbling relationship? Experts say, take a break and go on a vacation. This is exactly what Jay Z has in mind to save his supposedly crumbling relationship with wife, Beyonce. Jay Z is reportedly planning to whisk Queen Bey for a romantic five week vacation to an unknown place to spend some quality time with her, various media agencies say. Since the couple is busy with their "On the Run" tour, Jay Z is planning to make it happen between their tour dates only.
Beyonce and Jay-Z perform "Drunk In Love" at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California January 26, 2014.
"Jay wants to save the marriage, they have their final US tour date in San Francisco on August 6 and then they have two dates in Paris from September 12 - that's it," a source close to the couple revealed to Daily Mail.
The Web site is calling their would-be romantic break as "make or break" holiday for the couple who are rumoured to be on the verge of a break-up after their "On the Run" tour. Jay Z loves Beyonce and their daughter Blue Ivy and allegedly wants to have a sibling for her too but the Web site says that Beyonce has "had enough" and does not want to continue their relationship further.
"He adores his daughter Blue Ivy and he wants a sibling for her, but Beyoncé isn't sure what she wants to do - their marriage is in flux, that's the truth. Jay just wants them to spend some time alone together to try and work it out," the source further revealed to the Web site.
The divorce of Jay Z and Beyonce, if happens, will have serious implications on both of them. Their separation would mean not only an end to their long relationship but also an end of their business empire. The power couple is expected to earn $120 million from their current joint tour.
The Web site also alleges that Beyonce is still quite close to her bodyguard Julius De Boer and he is like a confidant to her. Queen Bey is also rumoured to be looking for apartments in both Los Angeles and New York without husband Jay Z.
However their public image is just the opposite of what the media is reporting. Beyonce and Jay Z look completely in love during their recent "On the Run" tour according to various pictures of the tour. Bey is also posting happy family pictures on Instagram with daughter Blue and husband. Check out one such picture here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Portia De Rossi And Ellen DeGeneres Address 'Epic Fight' Story
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Vivo Rumoured To Be Building World’s Thinnest Smartphone With 3.8 MM Thickness