Jay Z & Beyonce's Relationship Update: Jay Reportedly Planning Long Vacation with Bey to Save their Relationship
By nidhi tewari | August 1, 2014 4:27 PM EST
What is the best way to save a crumbling relationship? Experts say, take a break and go on a vacation. This is exactly what Jay Z has in mind to save his supposedly crumbling relationship with wife, Beyonce. Jay Z is reportedly planning to whisk Queen Bey for a romantic five week vacation to an unknown place to spend some quality time with her, various media agencies say. Since the couple is busy with their "On the Run" tour, Jay Z is planning to make it happen between their tour dates only.
Beyonce and Jay-Z perform "Drunk In Love" at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California January 26, 2014.
"Jay wants to save the marriage, they have their final US tour date in San Francisco on August 6 and then they have two dates in Paris from September 12 - that's it," a source close to the couple revealed to Daily Mail.
The Web site is calling their would-be romantic break as "make or break" holiday for the couple who are rumoured to be on the verge of a break-up after their "On the Run" tour. Jay Z loves Beyonce and their daughter Blue Ivy and allegedly wants to have a sibling for her too but the Web site says that Beyonce has "had enough" and does not want to continue their relationship further.
"He adores his daughter Blue Ivy and he wants a sibling for her, but Beyoncé isn't sure what she wants to do - their marriage is in flux, that's the truth. Jay just wants them to spend some time alone together to try and work it out," the source further revealed to the Web site.
The divorce of Jay Z and Beyonce, if happens, will have serious implications on both of them. Their separation would mean not only an end to their long relationship but also an end of their business empire. The power couple is expected to earn $120 million from their current joint tour.
The Web site also alleges that Beyonce is still quite close to her bodyguard Julius De Boer and he is like a confidant to her. Queen Bey is also rumoured to be looking for apartments in both Los Angeles and New York without husband Jay Z.
However their public image is just the opposite of what the media is reporting. Beyonce and Jay Z look completely in love during their recent "On the Run" tour according to various pictures of the tour. Bey is also posting happy family pictures on Instagram with daughter Blue and husband. Check out one such picture here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS