Jay Z & Beyonce's Relationship Update: Jay Reportedly Planning Long Vacation with Bey to Save their Relationship
By nidhi tewari | August 1, 2014 4:27 PM EST
What is the best way to save a crumbling relationship? Experts say, take a break and go on a vacation. This is exactly what Jay Z has in mind to save his supposedly crumbling relationship with wife, Beyonce. Jay Z is reportedly planning to whisk Queen Bey for a romantic five week vacation to an unknown place to spend some quality time with her, various media agencies say. Since the couple is busy with their "On the Run" tour, Jay Z is planning to make it happen between their tour dates only.
Beyonce and Jay-Z perform "Drunk In Love" at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California January 26, 2014.
"Jay wants to save the marriage, they have their final US tour date in San Francisco on August 6 and then they have two dates in Paris from September 12 - that's it," a source close to the couple revealed to Daily Mail.
The Web site is calling their would-be romantic break as "make or break" holiday for the couple who are rumoured to be on the verge of a break-up after their "On the Run" tour. Jay Z loves Beyonce and their daughter Blue Ivy and allegedly wants to have a sibling for her too but the Web site says that Beyonce has "had enough" and does not want to continue their relationship further.
"He adores his daughter Blue Ivy and he wants a sibling for her, but Beyoncé isn't sure what she wants to do - their marriage is in flux, that's the truth. Jay just wants them to spend some time alone together to try and work it out," the source further revealed to the Web site.
The divorce of Jay Z and Beyonce, if happens, will have serious implications on both of them. Their separation would mean not only an end to their long relationship but also an end of their business empire. The power couple is expected to earn $120 million from their current joint tour.
The Web site also alleges that Beyonce is still quite close to her bodyguard Julius De Boer and he is like a confidant to her. Queen Bey is also rumoured to be looking for apartments in both Los Angeles and New York without husband Jay Z.
However their public image is just the opposite of what the media is reporting. Beyonce and Jay Z look completely in love during their recent "On the Run" tour according to various pictures of the tour. Bey is also posting happy family pictures on Instagram with daughter Blue and husband. Check out one such picture here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date