Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
By Annie Dee | August 1, 2014 4:26 PM EST
Lucky, lucky girl. A $125,000 Mercedes SUV is said to be too cheap for Kylie Jenner. A new report that the Mercedes SUV she received for her 16th birthday last year is now replaced with a brand new Range Rover on Wednesday. All is well and good, but the information came from Kylie Jenner herself, which caused a lot of flak from Twitter users who think she's bragging and boasting.
Kylie Jenner arrives on the red carpet to host the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014. REUTERS/Mark Blinch
At 17, Kylie Jenner already has a very expensive taste. Her Mercedes SUV is barely a year old and she now added an even more luxurious car model to her extravagant car collection. Kylie, who will turn 17 in less than two weeks, shared a photo of her new wheels , a Range Rover on Wednesday with the caption, "just got this little beauty." Immediately, those who were able to see this post went into a frenzy, dissing the star for being boastful on a less-than-stellar economy, Daily Star UK reports.
Her next post of "transformation to come" did nothing to drive the bashing down. Her post suggests she's going to doll out more cash to pimp her car, making it prettier than it is already. Daily Star UK reported some of the bashing that Kylie received from irate Twitter users.
One Twitter user ranted: "Kylie Jenner got a Range Rover, alright for some..." Another was completely snarky. The user said: "Kylie Jenner has a Range Rover despite never having worked a day in her life. I'll probably be able to afford one when I'm 76."
One put out his feelings by making a joke out of it. "Kylie can afford a Range Rover and I can't even get my mum to get me a McDonald's."
Mail Online reports that Kylie Jenner should be a bit more careful with her new Range Rover. Apparently, she crashed her then spanking new Mercedes just 18 days after receiving it on her sweet 16. Her driving skills are hardly commendable. She slammed into the back of a Toyota, which then slammed into a Volkswagen SUV on August last year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 4: San Francisco Giants 11, Kansas City Royals 4 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles