Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux 's Wedding Controversial Theories: Couple Fights Before Taking Vows - Report
By Sonalee singh | August 1, 2014 4:14 PM EST
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have been engaged since 2012. Much recently, the August edition of Life & Style magazine has reported that Aniston and Theroux had the last minute marriage drama and called off the wedding. The cover page of the magazine shows Aniston in disdain and the caption says, "Jen's humiliation. Dumped on her wedding day".
Actress Jennifer Aniston arrives at the season premiere of HBO's "The Leftovers" in New York June 23, 2014.
It is being said that Aniston came to know about some inner secrets of Theroux, which led to a brawl between the couple as quoted by Celebdirty Laundry. However, these reports are contrary to the latest affection shared by the couple and their alleged wedding plans, which are yet to come in play.
On July 28, Theroux showed up on Aniston's photo shoot, which she was doing with long time stylist and Living Proof business partner Chris McMillan. Reportedly, Justin wanted to surprise his ladylove.
"Theroux actually showed up as a surprise to Jen," an Insider told US Weekly, adding, "He turned up a couple of hours into the shoot. She was nearing the end of the shoot when he snuck in to say 'Hi.'"
Aniston was surprised and clearly happy with Theroux's show at the shoot, as per the reports.
"She clearly wasn't expecting to see Justin because she squealed when he showed up," added the insider. "They hugged and he gave her a kiss and then he watched the end of the job."
If the above reports are anything to go by then Aniston and Theroux are on good terms and are much in love. Also, as far as the marriage plans of the couple go, it has been said that Kevin Lee is planning the couple's big day and the duo is reported to have a romantic beach wedding. Lee is the same person who planned Aniston and Brad Pitt's wedding.
"Jennifer and Justin are getting married right by the ocean, so it will be a beach meets California modern-chic sort of thing. She is going to have it (the wedding) out of the country (US)," Lee said about the couple's wedding as reported by Independent.
Aniston and Theroux's spokepersons have not commented on the alleged marriage and relationship struggles reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown