Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux 's Wedding Controversial Theories: Couple Fights Before Taking Vows - Report
By Sonalee singh | August 1, 2014 4:14 PM EST
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have been engaged since 2012. Much recently, the August edition of Life & Style magazine has reported that Aniston and Theroux had the last minute marriage drama and called off the wedding. The cover page of the magazine shows Aniston in disdain and the caption says, "Jen's humiliation. Dumped on her wedding day".
Actress Jennifer Aniston arrives at the season premiere of HBO's "The Leftovers" in New York June 23, 2014.
It is being said that Aniston came to know about some inner secrets of Theroux, which led to a brawl between the couple as quoted by Celebdirty Laundry. However, these reports are contrary to the latest affection shared by the couple and their alleged wedding plans, which are yet to come in play.
On July 28, Theroux showed up on Aniston's photo shoot, which she was doing with long time stylist and Living Proof business partner Chris McMillan. Reportedly, Justin wanted to surprise his ladylove.
"Theroux actually showed up as a surprise to Jen," an Insider told US Weekly, adding, "He turned up a couple of hours into the shoot. She was nearing the end of the shoot when he snuck in to say 'Hi.'"
Aniston was surprised and clearly happy with Theroux's show at the shoot, as per the reports.
"She clearly wasn't expecting to see Justin because she squealed when he showed up," added the insider. "They hugged and he gave her a kiss and then he watched the end of the job."
If the above reports are anything to go by then Aniston and Theroux are on good terms and are much in love. Also, as far as the marriage plans of the couple go, it has been said that Kevin Lee is planning the couple's big day and the duo is reported to have a romantic beach wedding. Lee is the same person who planned Aniston and Brad Pitt's wedding.
"Jennifer and Justin are getting married right by the ocean, so it will be a beach meets California modern-chic sort of thing. She is going to have it (the wedding) out of the country (US)," Lee said about the couple's wedding as reported by Independent.
Aniston and Theroux's spokepersons have not commented on the alleged marriage and relationship struggles reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage