Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux 's Wedding Controversial Theories: Couple Fights Before Taking Vows - Report
By Sonalee singh | August 1, 2014 4:14 PM EST
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have been engaged since 2012. Much recently, the August edition of Life & Style magazine has reported that Aniston and Theroux had the last minute marriage drama and called off the wedding. The cover page of the magazine shows Aniston in disdain and the caption says, "Jen's humiliation. Dumped on her wedding day".
Actress Jennifer Aniston arrives at the season premiere of HBO's "The Leftovers" in New York June 23, 2014.
It is being said that Aniston came to know about some inner secrets of Theroux, which led to a brawl between the couple as quoted by Celebdirty Laundry. However, these reports are contrary to the latest affection shared by the couple and their alleged wedding plans, which are yet to come in play.
On July 28, Theroux showed up on Aniston's photo shoot, which she was doing with long time stylist and Living Proof business partner Chris McMillan. Reportedly, Justin wanted to surprise his ladylove.
"Theroux actually showed up as a surprise to Jen," an Insider told US Weekly, adding, "He turned up a couple of hours into the shoot. She was nearing the end of the shoot when he snuck in to say 'Hi.'"
Aniston was surprised and clearly happy with Theroux's show at the shoot, as per the reports.
"She clearly wasn't expecting to see Justin because she squealed when he showed up," added the insider. "They hugged and he gave her a kiss and then he watched the end of the job."
If the above reports are anything to go by then Aniston and Theroux are on good terms and are much in love. Also, as far as the marriage plans of the couple go, it has been said that Kevin Lee is planning the couple's big day and the duo is reported to have a romantic beach wedding. Lee is the same person who planned Aniston and Brad Pitt's wedding.
"Jennifer and Justin are getting married right by the ocean, so it will be a beach meets California modern-chic sort of thing. She is going to have it (the wedding) out of the country (US)," Lee said about the couple's wedding as reported by Independent.
Aniston and Theroux's spokepersons have not commented on the alleged marriage and relationship struggles reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight