Zoe Saldana Naked for Women Health's Magazine: Pregnant Actress Raises Temperatures by Stripping off
By Sonalee singh | August 1, 2014 4:06 PM EST
Zoe Saldana recently set the temperature soaring when she posed nude for "Women's Health" magazine. The UK edition of the magazine is this year's naked issue and celebrates inaugural body for life campaign.
Actress Zoe Saldana poses on the red carpet as she arrives for the opening ceremony and the screening of the film "Grace of Monaco" (Grace de Monaco) out of competition during the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 14, 2014. The festival will run from May 14 to 25.
The stunning "Gaurdians of Galaxy Star" is currently pregnant but she decided to strip off for the shoot before her baby bump shows. On the cover Zoe could be seen sitting naked with her legs folded where as in one of the black and white photos she is lying on her stomach. Needless to say the actress is looking stunning in the shot. However, Zoe feels that presently her body is not toned and she sees things in her body, which she does not want to see.
"My body is less toned. I do look in the mirror and see things I don't want. My first reaction is I breathe and I think, 'I'm a woman. I'm 36. My body is changing,'" stated Zoe to the magazine.
Zoe even hinted in her interview to the mag that there would be many times you would be finding imperfections in your body but the only key is to be happy with who you are.
"I do feel beautiful in a way that even when I was working out a whole lot, I sometimes didn't," shared the actress, adding "Because there have been times that I was really slender and I didn't like that I sometimes looked a little too muscular and flat chested-you'll never be completely happy, so at the end of the day it's like, 'F--k it. Just be happy, regardless.'"
Saldana is married to Marco Perego and two have been friends before they tied a knot. Zoe suggested in one her interviews that she gets immense support and love from her husband and that they were meant to be together.
"We give each other a great deal of support and love," said Zoe further, adding, "but it wasn't because we found it in each other. We came that way and then got together. That's what I love about it. I do believe whatever's meant to be will be."
Saldana is said to be expecting twins.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family