Zoe Saldana Naked for Women Health's Magazine: Pregnant Actress Raises Temperatures by Stripping off
By Sonalee singh | August 1, 2014 4:06 PM EST
Zoe Saldana recently set the temperature soaring when she posed nude for "Women's Health" magazine. The UK edition of the magazine is this year's naked issue and celebrates inaugural body for life campaign.
Actress Zoe Saldana poses on the red carpet as she arrives for the opening ceremony and the screening of the film "Grace of Monaco" (Grace de Monaco) out of competition during the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 14, 2014. The festival will run from May 14 to 25.
The stunning "Gaurdians of Galaxy Star" is currently pregnant but she decided to strip off for the shoot before her baby bump shows. On the cover Zoe could be seen sitting naked with her legs folded where as in one of the black and white photos she is lying on her stomach. Needless to say the actress is looking stunning in the shot. However, Zoe feels that presently her body is not toned and she sees things in her body, which she does not want to see.
"My body is less toned. I do look in the mirror and see things I don't want. My first reaction is I breathe and I think, 'I'm a woman. I'm 36. My body is changing,'" stated Zoe to the magazine.
Zoe even hinted in her interview to the mag that there would be many times you would be finding imperfections in your body but the only key is to be happy with who you are.
"I do feel beautiful in a way that even when I was working out a whole lot, I sometimes didn't," shared the actress, adding "Because there have been times that I was really slender and I didn't like that I sometimes looked a little too muscular and flat chested-you'll never be completely happy, so at the end of the day it's like, 'F--k it. Just be happy, regardless.'"
Saldana is married to Marco Perego and two have been friends before they tied a knot. Zoe suggested in one her interviews that she gets immense support and love from her husband and that they were meant to be together.
"We give each other a great deal of support and love," said Zoe further, adding, "but it wasn't because we found it in each other. We came that way and then got together. That's what I love about it. I do believe whatever's meant to be will be."
Saldana is said to be expecting twins.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date