Zoe Saldana Naked for Women Health's Magazine: Pregnant Actress Raises Temperatures by Stripping off
By Sonalee singh | August 1, 2014 4:06 PM EST
Zoe Saldana recently set the temperature soaring when she posed nude for "Women's Health" magazine. The UK edition of the magazine is this year's naked issue and celebrates inaugural body for life campaign.
Actress Zoe Saldana poses on the red carpet as she arrives for the opening ceremony and the screening of the film "Grace of Monaco" (Grace de Monaco) out of competition during the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 14, 2014. The festival will run from May 14 to 25.
The stunning "Gaurdians of Galaxy Star" is currently pregnant but she decided to strip off for the shoot before her baby bump shows. On the cover Zoe could be seen sitting naked with her legs folded where as in one of the black and white photos she is lying on her stomach. Needless to say the actress is looking stunning in the shot. However, Zoe feels that presently her body is not toned and she sees things in her body, which she does not want to see.
"My body is less toned. I do look in the mirror and see things I don't want. My first reaction is I breathe and I think, 'I'm a woman. I'm 36. My body is changing,'" stated Zoe to the magazine.
Zoe even hinted in her interview to the mag that there would be many times you would be finding imperfections in your body but the only key is to be happy with who you are.
"I do feel beautiful in a way that even when I was working out a whole lot, I sometimes didn't," shared the actress, adding "Because there have been times that I was really slender and I didn't like that I sometimes looked a little too muscular and flat chested-you'll never be completely happy, so at the end of the day it's like, 'F--k it. Just be happy, regardless.'"
Saldana is married to Marco Perego and two have been friends before they tied a knot. Zoe suggested in one her interviews that she gets immense support and love from her husband and that they were meant to be together.
"We give each other a great deal of support and love," said Zoe further, adding, "but it wasn't because we found it in each other. We came that way and then got together. That's what I love about it. I do believe whatever's meant to be will be."
Saldana is said to be expecting twins.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Plot Update: Ludacris Reveals Paul Walker's Old Photo, Vin Diesel Shares A Photo Of Himself In Car
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand