Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Speculations for Mega Evolutions; X and Y Double Battles Detailed
By Gel Galang | August 1, 2014 3:16 PM EST
"Pokemon Omega Ruby" and "Alpha Sapphire" may be looking at a myriad of mega evolutions apart from what was already announced as the two Pokemons featured in the box art cover, Groudon and Kyogre.
Tsunekazu Ishihara, president and chief executive officer of The Pokemon Company and producer of Pokemon, introduces the new "Pokemon Art Academy" game during a news conference at the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3, in Los Angeles, California June 11, 2014.
According to a recent episode of Pokemon Get-TV in Japan, it seems the two opposing teams, Team Magma and Team Aqua, will see mega evolutions of their own. According to a report from Gameranx, the two bosses each have their own Mega Evolution Stones which are integrated in their costumes. This pretty much confirms that the Pokemons from this team can see a mega evolution as well.
For "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire," the noted powerful Pokemons in the two teams are Camerupt and Sharpedo could be the ones to see a Mega Evolution, but nothing is confirmed unless Nintendo and The Pokemon Company provides an official announcement.
Pokemon X and Y Competitions Detailed
A new Battle Competition for the "Pokemon X and Y" is already starting, as registration opened for the Super Speed Double Battle.
Trusted Pokemon source Serebii has listed the new battle competition, which will run for all regions simultaneously. As usual, the "Pokemon X and Y" battle competition will feature special rules.
Using any Pokemons is allowed, with the exception of a list of Pokemons, as listed here:
There are a few more special rules applicable for the Super Speed Double Battle for "Pokemon X and Y." One of these is that you can only choose three of the four Pokemons. You will have no access to the opponent's team. You are only given 20 seconds to make your move.
The Pokemon you will be working with is already up to Level 50 for this double battle, and players can do 10 battles per day.
The registration is until Aug 8 and will run from then until Aug 10. A total of 1,000 PokeMile points are up for grabs when you participate.
(Credit: YouTube/The Official Pokémon Channel)
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Sims 4' First Expansion Pack To Roll Out Tomorrow With Halloween Theme Via Teaser Images
- The Pirate Bay Contains Malicious Advertisements: Using TPB Can Infect Your Computer With Malware
- Get Invite Codes to Ello the Social Networking Site That Is Viral On the Internet
- Windows Insider Program: How to Get Windows 10 the Next Generation Operating System
- Xbox One Sales Gear Up in China And UK As October System Update Improves Hardware
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes