Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Sheriff Jody Mills to Return in New Season, Another Female Sheriff's Appearance Confirmed
By Jenalyn Villamarin | August 1, 2014 2:03 PM EST
Female "Supernatural" characters do not usually last in the CW TV series, with Abaddon (Alaina Huffman) and Tessa the Reaper (Linsdey McKeon) killed in Season 9, but there are some still around. Executive producer Jeremy Carver teased that fans will be able to see the familiar faces of two female law enforcement officers returning to "Supernatural" Season 10.
At the 2014 San Diego Comic Con, Jeremy Carver teased that very strong and powerful female characters, old and new, are set to appear in "Supernatural" Season 10. The executive producer now revealed to TV Line that fan-favorite Sheriff Jody Mills (Kim Rhodes) will return as well as Sheriff Donna Hanscum (Brianna Buckmaster).
"We'll see one character that we introduced last year in 'The Purge,' Sheriff Donna Hanscum [played by Brianna Buckmaster], who I think is a lot of fun [and a] wonderful actor," Carver teased. Sheriff Jody Mills first appeared in "Supernatural" Season 5, Episode 15 titled "Dean Men Don't Wear Plaid" and she was last seen in "Supernatural" Season 9, Episode 19 titled "Alex Annie Alexis Ann."
As for Sheriff Hanscum, she appeared in "Supernatural" Season 9, Episode 13 titled "The Purge" where the Winchesters saved her from becoming another victim of a Peruvian fat-sucking creature that works at a health spa. Meanwhile, "Supernatural" fans can expect more familiar faces appearing in Season 10 after Jeremy Carver teased that the upcoming 200th episode of the show will have a musical theme.
"Just about every character - I'll say they will be represented - that you've ever loved or hated on the show, and I say that very obliquely on purpose. So they will be there in spirit," Carver teased. The executive producer further confirmed that one character introduced a couple of seasons back will appear but did not reveal who because he does not want to "spoil just yet."
The characters appearing in the 200th episode could include Kevin after actor Osric Chau made a surprise appearance at the 2014 San Diego Comic Con panel and Chuck Shurley (Rob Benedict) since the 200th episode will be based on Chuck's "Supernatural" books. "Supernatural" Season 10 will premiere on Tuesday night, Oct. 7, at 9 pm ET on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace - [READ]
Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Exclusive Footage on Demon Dean Shown at 2014 Comic-Con, Sam and Dean to Fight with Castiel Trying to Help - [READ]
Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Scottish Actress Ruth Connell Cast as Rowena, Misha Collins Talks about Castiel in New Season - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery