The Bachelorette Update: Andi Dorfman Vs Juan Pablo: Despite Nikki Ferrell’s Support, Bachelorette Puts Condition on Wedding Invitation for Her Boyfriend
By jaskiran kaur | August 1, 2014 12:18 PM EST
"The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) Finale has caused quite a buzz and controversy in the press. Nick Viall's big revelation about having sex with Andi Dorfman during fantasy suite date left everyone shocked and evoked negative response from the viewers. "The Bachelor" 2014 winner Nikki Ferrell reportedly is not happy with what happened between Andi Dorfman and the season's runner-up during the finale. However, moving on from the finale, fans are now eager to know about what's next for the newest bachelor nation couple. According to the latest update, Andi Dorfman is already talking about her guest list and guess who may not be invited to her wedding. Read on to find out the details.
Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray seemed lot excited to make their secret relationship, public after "The Bachelorette" finale. Buzz is that the couple is already planning their wedding. On the contrary, even after four months to "The Bachelor" finale, there is no announcement about Nikki Ferrell and Juan Pablo's engagement.
However, a report suggests Andi Dorfman is making sure that the much-awaited engagement happens soon. According to the Us Weekly report, Andi Dorfman disclosed that Juan Pablo won't be invited to her wedding unless he ties the knot with "The Bachelor" winner and his girlfriend Nikki Ferrell.
"I don't think he's gonna be invited to my wedding. Um, yeah-just gonna be a soft 'No' for now," Andi Dorfman told the celebrity news publication while talking about inviting her ex from "The Bachelor" to her wedding.
The invitation to Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray's wedding seemingly comes with a condition for Juan Pablo Galavis.
"Unless he marries Nikki, then by default, which he knows about, he'll come to the wedding," the Atlanta bachelorette continued.
"If he marries Nikki, he gets an invite. I hope he hears this," Andi Dorfman joked. "He better put a ring on it!"
Fans may remember how Andi Dorfman exited "The Bachelor" 2014 after the fantasy suite date through self-initiated elimination. Andi's exit left Clare Crawley and Nikki Ferrell competing for the final rose. The show ended without a proposal and Juan Pablo refusing to confess his feelings for Nikki Ferrell. However, Nikki being the winner of the show accepted the final rose and the two of them seem to be going strong.
While Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell are yet to announce their engagement, fans know Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray are engaged. The couple got engaged in the final rose ceremony when Murray proposed Andi Dorfman with a three-carat Neil Lane engagement ring.
Speaking about her wedding plans, the bachelorette told Us Weekly that they are considering "a spring wedding." However, the couple is yet to make an official announcement about their wedding plans.
The news comes after Nikki Ferrell's famous tweet showing support for Andi Dorfman and calling the awkward "After the Final Rose" special "trash." When Nick Viall came face to face with Andi Dorfman in the live studio session during the finale, he slammed Andi Dorfman with some questions related to the night they spent together in fantasy suite date.
"Feeling like you did, if you knew how in love with you I was, why did you make love with me?" Nick Viall told Andi Dorfman during the finale.
The question led to some really awkward moments for Andi Dorfman, her fiancé Josh Murray and others. "The Bachelor" winner clearly wasn't too pleased with the way things were dealt with on Andi Dorfman's ATFR special. Expressing her anguish, Juan Pablo Galavis' girlfriend lashed out on "The Bachelorette" producers. Nikki Ferrell wrote on Twitter:
— Nikki Ferrell (@Nikki_Ferrell) July 29, 2014
Her Tweet was followed by a heartfelt post congratulating Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray. It read:
But on a positive note so beyond happy for @AndiDorfman and @jmurbulldog I bet it feels so good to be free! ❤️ #congrats — Nikki Ferrell (@Nikki_Ferrell) July 29, 2014
What do you think about "The Bachelorette" finale and Nick Viall's sex reveal? Also, let us know are you pleased with Andi Dorfman's decision of inviting Juan Pablo to her wedding only if he marries Nikki Ferrell?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family