HTC Desire 610 vs. HTC One Mini 2 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | August 1, 2014 12:08 PM EST
The HTC Desire 610 is a low cost option for the budget conscious. Readers who are considering buying the device may also consider the slightly more expensive HTC One Mini 2. Here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia.
Display and Design
The HTC Desire 610 comes with a 4.7-inch capacitive touch screen, which translates into a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. The HTC One Mini 2 comes with a 4.5-inch Super LCD2 capacitive touch screen, which translates into 720 x 1280 pixels resolution.
The Mini 2 is the clear winner in this category with 326 ppi pixels display density compared to the 234 ppi pixels display density on the Desire 610.
The HTC Desire 610 measures 143.1 x 70.5 x 9.6 mm and weighs 143.5 grams. The HTC One Mini 2 is slightly smaller, narrower and thicker, measuring 137.4 x 65 x 10.6 mm. The device is slightly lighter, weighing 137 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The HTC Desire 610 is equipped with a 1.2 GHz quad core processor and Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 128 GB using a Micro SD card.
The HTC One Mini 2 is equipped with a 1.2 GHz quad core Cortex A7 processor and Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes with 16 GB internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 128 GB using a Micro SD card.
Both the devices run on the Android KitKat operating system and both the devices have 1 GB of RAM. In terms of computing power both the devices are about the same.
The HTC Desire 610 sports an 8 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.3 MP. The HTC One Mini 2 sports a 13 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 5 MP.
The HTC Desire 610 comes with a non-removable Li-Po 2040 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 16 hours on 3G. The HTC One Mini 2 comes with a non-removable Li-Po 2110 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 16 hours and 10 minutes on 3G.
Price in Australia
The HTC Desire 610 is priced at around AU $329.95 and the HTC One Mini 2 is priced at around AU $439.95 in Australia.
OnePlus One vs. Oppo Find 7 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
HTC Desire 616 vs. Motorola Moto G Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- How To Play 4K Graphics Quality On 1080p Games With Any Monitor Using NVIDIA Graphics Cards
- PS4 v. Xbox One: More Details For Firmware 2.0 Update, Xbox Screenshot Feature And Paid Xbox Music Emerge
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS