HTC Desire 610 vs. HTC One Mini 2 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | August 1, 2014 12:08 PM EST
The HTC Desire 610 is a low cost option for the budget conscious. Readers who are considering buying the device may also consider the slightly more expensive HTC One Mini 2. Here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia.
Display and Design
The HTC Desire 610 comes with a 4.7-inch capacitive touch screen, which translates into a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. The HTC One Mini 2 comes with a 4.5-inch Super LCD2 capacitive touch screen, which translates into 720 x 1280 pixels resolution.
The Mini 2 is the clear winner in this category with 326 ppi pixels display density compared to the 234 ppi pixels display density on the Desire 610.
The HTC Desire 610 measures 143.1 x 70.5 x 9.6 mm and weighs 143.5 grams. The HTC One Mini 2 is slightly smaller, narrower and thicker, measuring 137.4 x 65 x 10.6 mm. The device is slightly lighter, weighing 137 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The HTC Desire 610 is equipped with a 1.2 GHz quad core processor and Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 128 GB using a Micro SD card.
The HTC One Mini 2 is equipped with a 1.2 GHz quad core Cortex A7 processor and Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes with 16 GB internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 128 GB using a Micro SD card.
Both the devices run on the Android KitKat operating system and both the devices have 1 GB of RAM. In terms of computing power both the devices are about the same.
The HTC Desire 610 sports an 8 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.3 MP. The HTC One Mini 2 sports a 13 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 5 MP.
The HTC Desire 610 comes with a non-removable Li-Po 2040 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 16 hours on 3G. The HTC One Mini 2 comes with a non-removable Li-Po 2110 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 16 hours and 10 minutes on 3G.
Price in Australia
The HTC Desire 610 is priced at around AU $329.95 and the HTC One Mini 2 is priced at around AU $439.95 in Australia.
OnePlus One vs. Oppo Find 7 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
HTC Desire 616 vs. Motorola Moto G Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- More ‘FIFA 15’ Issues Found in Companion App And Luis Suarez Ban; A PS4 Physical Disc Bundle Spotted
- Get Invite Codes to Ello the Social Networking Site That Is Viral On the Internet
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire’ Demo Distribution Method For Australia Revealed, More Info Coming
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ And ‘Rogue’: New Trailer Shows Off Customisation As Rogue PC Version Gets Spotted In UPlay
- 'Super Smash Bros' For Nintendo 3DS XL Can Hamper Gaming Experience Due To More Resistant Circle Pad
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate