HTC Desire 610 vs. HTC One Mini 2 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | August 1, 2014 12:08 PM EST
The HTC Desire 610 is a low cost option for the budget conscious. Readers who are considering buying the device may also consider the slightly more expensive HTC One Mini 2. Here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia.
Display and Design
The HTC Desire 610 comes with a 4.7-inch capacitive touch screen, which translates into a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. The HTC One Mini 2 comes with a 4.5-inch Super LCD2 capacitive touch screen, which translates into 720 x 1280 pixels resolution.
The Mini 2 is the clear winner in this category with 326 ppi pixels display density compared to the 234 ppi pixels display density on the Desire 610.
The HTC Desire 610 measures 143.1 x 70.5 x 9.6 mm and weighs 143.5 grams. The HTC One Mini 2 is slightly smaller, narrower and thicker, measuring 137.4 x 65 x 10.6 mm. The device is slightly lighter, weighing 137 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The HTC Desire 610 is equipped with a 1.2 GHz quad core processor and Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 128 GB using a Micro SD card.
The HTC One Mini 2 is equipped with a 1.2 GHz quad core Cortex A7 processor and Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes with 16 GB internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 128 GB using a Micro SD card.
Both the devices run on the Android KitKat operating system and both the devices have 1 GB of RAM. In terms of computing power both the devices are about the same.
The HTC Desire 610 sports an 8 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.3 MP. The HTC One Mini 2 sports a 13 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 5 MP.
The HTC Desire 610 comes with a non-removable Li-Po 2040 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 16 hours on 3G. The HTC One Mini 2 comes with a non-removable Li-Po 2110 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 16 hours and 10 minutes on 3G.
Price in Australia
The HTC Desire 610 is priced at around AU $329.95 and the HTC One Mini 2 is priced at around AU $439.95 in Australia.
OnePlus One vs. Oppo Find 7 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
HTC Desire 616 vs. Motorola Moto G Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Dragon Age Keep' Guide: How To Use And Set Up Background Story For 'Dragon Age Inquisition'
- Google Nexus 6 Sold-Out Inventory: Android 5.0, Motorola-Nexus Branding, Network Carriers, Competitive Price
- ‘Destiny': Apocalypse-Themed Sparrows, Pumpkin Head Weapons As Contents For Halloween
- The Xperia Z3: A Review On Sony’s New Flagship
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Developer Edition Now Available At $699.99, Without Instalment Plan Options
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2