Khloe Kardashian's Recent Revelations about Lamar Odom's Cheating Confirms Mistress' Story
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 1, 2014 11:54 AM EST
The Kardashian family drama is often played out quite plainly and unabashedly on their reality series "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" and its various spin-offs. Khloe on the other hand , while also appearing in the show with ex-husband Lamar Odom has revealed in recent episodes that there had been a lot of things she had been hiding both from her family and from the viewers. What was the real story behind Khloe's recent admissions? It appears that a woman called Polina Polonsky, Lamar Odom's alleged mistress had been more vocal than the reality star about the events that transpired leading up to their eventual separation.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian leaves an apartment building in Paris May 20, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence on May 24, an official from the mayor's office confirmed last Friday.
In the most recent string of episodes of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," Khloe was seen moving out of the house that she had shared with Lamar when they were still living together. In the process of packing up her belongings as well as those of Lamar, she had blatantly told Kourtney that she had known about Lamar's cheating stating that she had even lied to her family about being with her husband on one occasion when she could not find him while he was with another woman.
Polina Polonsky, who describes herself as a criminal defence attorney came out as early as August 2013 to tell her story. Polonsky claims that when she met Lamar in early summer 2013, he had appeared unattached and was living at the Roosevelt hotel and no longer with his wife. The timeline of Polonsky's story coincides with Khloe's revelation that Lamar was missing on her birthday last year which falls on June 27. Polonsky claims that Odom was staying withher from June 22-July 8.
In various interviews, Polonsky stated that Odom spent six weeks with her and was paranoid the whole time that he was being tracked via GPS and through his phone. Polonsky also claimed that Khloe was in fact not oblivious as she had twice tracked down their location both at a hotel and at Polonsky's apartment where Khloe allegedly tried to attack her.
Polonsky event went as far as telling TMZ that she had witnessed Lamar smoking crack cocaine during the time that he spent at her apartment.
Before Polonsky's story came out, Lamar had also been linked to a woman called Jennifer Richardson. The two apparently met while Lamar was still playing with the Dallas Mavericks and living in Dallas as had been seen in "Khloe and Lamar."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks
- New Zealand Assured China-Australia Deal Will Not Affect Demand
- Canada's Ontario Students Score High Rank In Global Survey Of Computer Skills