UFC Legend Offers to Train Orlando Bloom, Says Floyd Mayweather Jr. Might be Justin Bieber's Corner [VIDEO]
By Vincent Paul Hidalgo | August 1, 2014 11:17 AM EST
By now, the whole world must have watched the punch that ended all punches. Well, even if it did not land by a hair, Orlando Bloom delivered what Canada, the United States or even President Obama could not do - throw a haymaker at Justin Bieber.
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber arrives for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2014 event in Antibes during the 67th Cannes Film Festival in this file photo from May 22, 2014. Bieber has been cleared of wrongdoing in an attempted robbery investigation in which the Canadian pop star was accused of trying to take a woman's mobile phone, the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office said June 16, 2014.
One of those figures that saw the incident was UFC legend Forrest Griffin. In the wake of the unsuccessful attempt of the movie star who played Legolas in the Lord of the Rings, Griffin is offering his services free of charge to Orlando Bloom.
"He threw a weak-ass punch!" proclaims Griffin through TMZ. "He can come to Vegas anytime to train with me. If they ever fight again, I can show him some moves so he can win. But I gotta warn Orlando ... I think Floyd Mayweather Jr. is gonna train Bieber -- and that guy's a monster."
Now that would be a headline. Bieber vs. Orlando Bloom in a sanctioned fight would be nice and dandy with a UFC legend and boxing's most recognizable figure in Mayweather manning the sidelines. This time around, we would expect not to witness another low level street fight with dudes throwing half-assed punches and several big bodied bodyguards standing in the way. And with Griffin teaching Bloom a thing or two on grappling and power strikes while Mayweather equips the Biebs with counter attacks, now that would surely be a pay per view event.
And as an icing to the cake, put in Selena Gomez and Miranda Kerr in as round girls and we got ourselves a treat! So let us make this happen, sanction the fight and give the people what they want, which of is course we just want Justin Bieber getting smacked in full high definition.
Now for Bloom, well he can put his arrows down because he is not taking down an Oliphaunt in this battle, just a cute and cuddly Biebs. Now, see why Legolas missed Justin Beiber given that he is accustomed to taking down huge elephants.
(Video Courtesy of Youtube: AryaNearArya)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy