UFC Legend Offers to Train Orlando Bloom, Says Floyd Mayweather Jr. Might be Justin Bieber's Corner [VIDEO]
By Vincent Paul Hidalgo | August 1, 2014 11:17 AM EST
By now, the whole world must have watched the punch that ended all punches. Well, even if it did not land by a hair, Orlando Bloom delivered what Canada, the United States or even President Obama could not do - throw a haymaker at Justin Bieber.
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber arrives for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2014 event in Antibes during the 67th Cannes Film Festival in this file photo from May 22, 2014. Bieber has been cleared of wrongdoing in an attempted robbery investigation in which the Canadian pop star was accused of trying to take a woman's mobile phone, the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office said June 16, 2014.
One of those figures that saw the incident was UFC legend Forrest Griffin. In the wake of the unsuccessful attempt of the movie star who played Legolas in the Lord of the Rings, Griffin is offering his services free of charge to Orlando Bloom.
"He threw a weak-ass punch!" proclaims Griffin through TMZ. "He can come to Vegas anytime to train with me. If they ever fight again, I can show him some moves so he can win. But I gotta warn Orlando ... I think Floyd Mayweather Jr. is gonna train Bieber -- and that guy's a monster."
Now that would be a headline. Bieber vs. Orlando Bloom in a sanctioned fight would be nice and dandy with a UFC legend and boxing's most recognizable figure in Mayweather manning the sidelines. This time around, we would expect not to witness another low level street fight with dudes throwing half-assed punches and several big bodied bodyguards standing in the way. And with Griffin teaching Bloom a thing or two on grappling and power strikes while Mayweather equips the Biebs with counter attacks, now that would surely be a pay per view event.
And as an icing to the cake, put in Selena Gomez and Miranda Kerr in as round girls and we got ourselves a treat! So let us make this happen, sanction the fight and give the people what they want, which of is course we just want Justin Bieber getting smacked in full high definition.
Now for Bloom, well he can put his arrows down because he is not taking down an Oliphaunt in this battle, just a cute and cuddly Biebs. Now, see why Legolas missed Justin Beiber given that he is accustomed to taking down huge elephants.
(Video Courtesy of Youtube: AryaNearArya)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Amir Khan Says Algieri Doesn’t Have What It Takes To Beat Pacquiao; Khan Reportedly A Top Contender For Mayweather Jr.’s Next Fight Says Mayweather Sr
- Manchester United Transfer News: Van Gaal Hits Back At Guardiola Claiming Every Player He Spoke To Wants Old Trafford Move
- Manchester United: Van Gaal Warns Stars That He Will Willingly Bench Them
- Top 5 NBA Teams With The Highest Payroll In The 2014-2015 Season
- Boxing News 2014: Nevada Commission Summons Mayweather Over Reports Of Marijuana Use In Mansion & No Rest Breaks In Gym