Beyonce and Jay Z: Rihanna Being Blamed for Troubles in On the Run Couple’s Marriage; Reason of Solange-Jay Z Elevator Fight Revealed -- Report
By jaskiran kaur | August 1, 2014 10:05 AM EST
Beyonce and Jay Z have been slammed by relationship problems rumours. The couple is said to be on the brink of divorce. There have been speculations they will split after their "On the Run" tour. Ever since Solange and Jay Z's elevator fight video surfaced on the web, things have reportedly not been alright between HOV and his wife. According to the latest report, the actual reason why Solange attacked Jay Z in the elevator is Rihanna. Read on to find out the details.
On May 12, TMZ reported that Beyonce's sister Solange Knowles physically attacked Jay Z in an elevator. The news was accompanied by a video of the fight, captured by the elevator's surveillance camera. The footage that created quite a stir on the internet shows Solange trying to kick Jay Z before she was held by the couple's bodyguard. The incident was soon followed by rumours claiming trouble in Beyonce and Jay Z's marriage.
A source told New York Post's gossip Web site Page Six that the infamous elevator fight between Solange and Jay Z "was really over Jay's protégé Rihanna." The source claims that the "Drunk in Love" singer was "allegedly" planning to meet with Rihanna later that night. Jay Z planned to meet the "Monster" singer at his 40/40 club.
"Solange was like, 'Enough is enough - you must be [screwing] Rihanna,'" the source revealed to Page Six.
"To many people who know them, they know it's not out of the realm of possibility," the source added.
Beyonce and Jay Z's hot-selling "On the Run" performances have taken the world by storm. However, the couple is unable to squash divorce and marital problem rumours. The source told that "it's not whether they'll split, but how they'll split."
As per Page Six's claims, Beyonce and Jay Z "are together" only while performing on the stage. While the couple is constantly travelling due to their "On the Run" tour, they are accompanied by marriage counselors. However, Jay Z is reportedly "spending much of his time" on calls. The source reveals he is trying to break "deal after deal."
The report suggests that business keeps Beyonce and Jay Z together, who know that they are "king and queen of hip hop." A previous report by Page Six claimed that birth of their daughter Blue Ivy was thought would mend their bond and "help to rekindle the initial fire," but "it didn't." This report notes that Queen Bey and HOV are looking out "for a way to split without divorcing" each other. It is reported that end of "On the Run" tour "could officially spell the end of the marriage." However, the reports remain unconfirmed. The publication reports that The Post's "calls to reps for the couple were not returned."
Meanwhile, Hollywood Life claims to have "dug deeper" to find out the truth behind the Jay-Z-Rihanna affair reports. A source told the celebrity news Web site that Jay Z "is like a father figure to Rihanna." Jay Z has reportedly helped her become the "star" she is today. The source reveals that the rapper "has been nothing but supportive of her and her career."
Jay Z and Beyonce got married in 2008. They were blessed with Blue Ivy in 2012. After his elevator fight with Solange, Jay Z has been linked with several tinsel town women besides Rihanna. Beyonce and Jay Z kicked off "On the Run" tour on June 25 and will wrap it up on Sept. 13 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Canadian IS Jihadist Who Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers