French Montana and Khloe Kardashian Seem Happy as can be, Lamar Odom Suffers Heartbreak Most
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 1, 2014 9:56 AM EST
At first, Khloe Kardashian and French Montana were diffident about the real status of their relationship. Now, they are laying the cards on the table and speaking very candidly about their romantic relationship. Khloe and French seem happy as can be, but Khloe's ex-husband Lamar Odom is reportedly so heartbroken that the former National Basketball Association (NBA) player doesn't see himself moving on. Even though Khloe has somehow made it clear that she has already moved on, Lamar still wants her back.
Basketball player Lamar Odom departs the New York state Supreme Court after a child custody hearing with his ex-girlfriend, Liza Morales, in Manhattan, March 5, 2013.
A source told Hollywood Life that Lamar still "wants Khloe back." However, even if Lamar is left feeling heartbroken, he is willing to sign their divorce papers if that is what it takes to "appease" Khloe. The source further uttered that, contrary to initial reports claiming that Lamar wasn't willing to sign his part in their divorce, the basketball athlete has every intention to sign the papers.
"He's not holding anything up," said the source.
"He'll do whatever it takes to make her happy, even if it means signing that one piece of paper he's always dreaded signing," the source added.
Recently, Khloe and French had an interview together with Power 105.1 FM's Angie Martinez. The reality TV star who just turned 30 voiced her message for all the haters. She said that people will always make a meal out of her life. "People are always going to comment no matter what," said Khloe. She said she doesn't need to get the people's permission or the go-ahead nod for matters which involve her personal life. Khloe isn't really worried about what people say about her or the guys she goes out with.
"If I'm having fun and if I like this kid, no one else should care, they're not f*****g him."
Should Lamar just forget about Khloe so he can let go and live his life?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- 2014 Davis Cup Final: Switzerland Vs. France - Roger Federer Vs. Gael Monfils Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Michael Schumacher Update: Rep Responds To Streiff’s Comments—‘He’s Neither A Friend Nor Has He Ever Visited Him’
- LA Lakers: Kobe Bryant Attributes Past Outburst Against Dwight Howard To 'Heat Of The Moment,' Doesn't Feel The Same Way As Durant Does
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Battery Life Test Shows Its Curved Display And Build Has Impacted Its Battery Performance