French Montana and Khloe Kardashian Seem Happy as can be, Lamar Odom Suffers Heartbreak Most
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 1, 2014 9:56 AM EST
At first, Khloe Kardashian and French Montana were diffident about the real status of their relationship. Now, they are laying the cards on the table and speaking very candidly about their romantic relationship. Khloe and French seem happy as can be, but Khloe's ex-husband Lamar Odom is reportedly so heartbroken that the former National Basketball Association (NBA) player doesn't see himself moving on. Even though Khloe has somehow made it clear that she has already moved on, Lamar still wants her back.
Basketball player Lamar Odom departs the New York state Supreme Court after a child custody hearing with his ex-girlfriend, Liza Morales, in Manhattan, March 5, 2013.
A source told Hollywood Life that Lamar still "wants Khloe back." However, even if Lamar is left feeling heartbroken, he is willing to sign their divorce papers if that is what it takes to "appease" Khloe. The source further uttered that, contrary to initial reports claiming that Lamar wasn't willing to sign his part in their divorce, the basketball athlete has every intention to sign the papers.
"He's not holding anything up," said the source.
"He'll do whatever it takes to make her happy, even if it means signing that one piece of paper he's always dreaded signing," the source added.
Recently, Khloe and French had an interview together with Power 105.1 FM's Angie Martinez. The reality TV star who just turned 30 voiced her message for all the haters. She said that people will always make a meal out of her life. "People are always going to comment no matter what," said Khloe. She said she doesn't need to get the people's permission or the go-ahead nod for matters which involve her personal life. Khloe isn't really worried about what people say about her or the guys she goes out with.
"If I'm having fun and if I like this kid, no one else should care, they're not f*****g him."
Should Lamar just forget about Khloe so he can let go and live his life?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Begins Training Sans Freddie Roach
- Rafael Nadal’s Coach Reveals The Spanish Athlete Will Be Back On Court Soon
- Boxing News 2014: Showtime VP Favours Pacquiao As Mayweather’s Next Ring Opponent; Money May Insists Fight Should Be Over Showtime PPV Only
- Three Reasons Why Brock Lesnar Must Fight The Undertaker At Night Of Champions And Not John Cena [VIDEO]
- Michael Schumacher Rehabilitation Update: F1 Champion In-Home Health Care And Services Consist Of 15 Medical Staff
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet