French Montana and Khloe Kardashian Seem Happy as can be, Lamar Odom Suffers Heartbreak Most
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 1, 2014 9:56 AM EST
At first, Khloe Kardashian and French Montana were diffident about the real status of their relationship. Now, they are laying the cards on the table and speaking very candidly about their romantic relationship. Khloe and French seem happy as can be, but Khloe's ex-husband Lamar Odom is reportedly so heartbroken that the former National Basketball Association (NBA) player doesn't see himself moving on. Even though Khloe has somehow made it clear that she has already moved on, Lamar still wants her back.
Basketball player Lamar Odom departs the New York state Supreme Court after a child custody hearing with his ex-girlfriend, Liza Morales, in Manhattan, March 5, 2013.
A source told Hollywood Life that Lamar still "wants Khloe back." However, even if Lamar is left feeling heartbroken, he is willing to sign their divorce papers if that is what it takes to "appease" Khloe. The source further uttered that, contrary to initial reports claiming that Lamar wasn't willing to sign his part in their divorce, the basketball athlete has every intention to sign the papers.
"He's not holding anything up," said the source.
"He'll do whatever it takes to make her happy, even if it means signing that one piece of paper he's always dreaded signing," the source added.
Recently, Khloe and French had an interview together with Power 105.1 FM's Angie Martinez. The reality TV star who just turned 30 voiced her message for all the haters. She said that people will always make a meal out of her life. "People are always going to comment no matter what," said Khloe. She said she doesn't need to get the people's permission or the go-ahead nod for matters which involve her personal life. Khloe isn't really worried about what people say about her or the guys she goes out with.
"If I'm having fun and if I like this kid, no one else should care, they're not f*****g him."
Should Lamar just forget about Khloe so he can let go and live his life?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage