Left 4 Dead, Minecraft and Half-Life 2: Top Games to Try on Your Mac
By Precious Silva | July 31, 2014 11:35 PM EST
Macs are not the first choice of device for gaming among gamers. In fact, gamers often try to stay away from Apple units as. Nonetheless, this does not mean that the computer series is not fit for gaming. There are several apps that people should try playing on the Mac to appreciate its functionality.
The Apple logo is pictured inside the newly opened Omotesando Apple store at a shopping district in Tokyo in this file photo taken June 26, 2014. Apple Inc posted a worse-than-expected 6 percent rise in quarterly revenue July 22, 2014, after selling 35.2 million iPhones into an increasingly competitive smartphone market. Picture taken June 26.
Left 4 Dead 2
The game is the brainchild of Valve Corporation and Turtle Rock Studios. Many note the highly addictive and interesting nature of the game. Left 4 Dead 2 offers a great range of multiplayer gaming models and graphics. The game also takes on a first person approach that encourages cooperative gameplay. As the name implies, it is the second installment of the series. The game follows four survivors that fight the undead. There are five campaigns to champion over.
Minecraft is developed under Mojang. One of the most interesting points of the game is the application's freedom. The game is very simple and has minimal graphics. Nonetheless, the concept of the game is what's addicting. People can create what they want and explore places. People can build mansions, hits and roller coasters. Users can also work with a range of blocks such as diamonds, gold, stone and wood. This exercises a person's creativity.
This is also a first person shooter game. The game has been part of many best games lists. Half-Life 2 features a dystopian alternate history where races compete. "The Combine," a multidimensional empire, harvests the Earth's resources. Users play as Gordon Freeman. The character serves as the savior and the leader of the "Lambda Resistance." The protagonist also helps people in a race for Vortigaunts and for freedom. The storyline of the game has stood out from most apps and has remained interesting for many players today.
Apple has also reportedly released an upgraded series of MacBook Pros at a $100-discount.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight