Upcoming Features of Moto X+1
By Precious Silva | July 31, 2014 11:32 PM EST
Motorola has been trying out the smartphone waters with several releases under its belt like. It appears the company wants to explore its smartphone potential further with another device called the Moto X+1. The device will succeed the Moto X series. The latest leak shows the device in its "near-final prototype" giving people an insight on what to expect upon its release.
Attendees play a check-in game to win prizes by tapping their NFC-enabled Android smartphones at the Google I/O developers conference in San Francisco June 25, 2014.
As mentioned, the most recent leaks suggest that the images show the "near-final prototype" of the device. Since it is the successor to the Moto X series, the device appears pretty much like the existing model. As shown on the images from Android Police, the back panel sports a wood-like finish. The camera is also placed at the center on top of the Motorola logo.
According to notorious tipster @evleaks, the device may feature 25 color options grouped in five categories. These include leather, wood, warm, neutral and cool. Further the leaked images also show that the display of the device is around 5.1-inches large. The front features a speaker grill under the display similar to the Moto E's design. Earlier, reports noted that the Moto X+1 display will come with full-HD technology offering to 1080 x 1920 pixels.
Other Moto X+1 features spotted on the images include metallic side panels comprised of aluminum according to @evleaks. Motorola has also placed the 3.5mm audio jack above the device together with the volume and power controls by the side. This has been the standard design for most of Motorola's phones. What is different is that Motorola placed the SIM card slot on top of the device and the audio jack.
Previous hints about the Moto X+1 suggest that the device may also come with a rear flash. Other reported features include 2900mAh battery, 32GB internal memory and 5MP camera.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery