Apple's Tim Cook Earns a Nod and Praise: Here's Why
By Precious Silva | July 31, 2014 11:29 PM EST
Apple's CEO, Tim Cook, is receiving praise and admiration for being a visionary and "thinking big." UBS, a world-renowned investment firm went as much as advising Wall Street to be bullish on Apple. They even predicted a higher price target for Apple at $115 because they feel that the company will gain strength in its performance and enter a profitable product cycle soon.
Apple CEO Tim Cook departs the stage following his keynote address at the Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco, California, June 2, 2014.
Tim Cook envisions the success of iOS everywhere. He is very excited to show the world that the iOS will be in our pockets, homes, businesses, gyms and maybe even our wrists as the market eagerly anticipates a device that may be called the iWatch, which is rumored to track fitness and health. Brands like CarPlay, HomeKit and HealthKit are just some of the recent releases worth mentioning.
iPads and iPhones will play an essential role in people's lives. HealtKit, one of their new and innovative tools will allow health and fitness apps to work together and allow the user to share information and data. Blood pressure apps, calorie-counting apps and other health and fitness apps can be shared with physicians or a qualified medical practitioners. It's like having a whole dashboard complete with your own health information.
Another good idea is the HomeKit. With this feature in the iOS 8, lights, doors, curtains, thermostats and other devices in our homes can be controlled through Siri. The idea is to give customers the convenience and the satisfaction they want.
With the general direction of Tim Cook, Apple may become less of a tech company and more of a lifestyle brand, according to analyst, Steven Milunovich as noted by Apple Insider. These groundbreaking and innovative ideas have earned the Apple CEO a lot of respect from the world. "Applesphere" is fast becoming a by-word. Apple is always on the move, on the go, and ready to take on new heights.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family