Top 3 New TV Shows to Watch in Fall 2014 including Stalker and Red Band Society [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Janice Somosot | July 31, 2014 11:07 PM EST
Fall 2014, also known as the autumnal equinox or simply, autumn is fast approaching and with it comes new shows to watch out for. Check out the top 3 new TV shows to watch in the fall of 2014 including "Stalker" and "Red Band Society."
The top 3 new TV shows to watch out for starting in September 2014 are "Stalker," "Red Band Society" and "Gotham." Read on to learn more about these shows below.
1. "Stalker" (CBS) Wednesdays 10/9c -
"Stalker," as the title implies, is about stalkers in Los Angeles. The Los Angeles Police Department's Threat Assessment Unit is assigned to investigate cases involving them. These include cyber harassment, voyeurism, etc. It is written by Kevin Williamson ("The Vampire Diaries," "The Following" "Dawson's Creek," "Scream") and directed by Liz Friedlander ("Secret Circle," "The Following"). Will "Stalker" have a lot of followers like Williamson's other popular TV series? We'll know by Fall 2014.
Dylan McDermott (Detective Jack Larsen), Maggie Q (Lieutenant Beth Davis), Mariana Klaveno (Detective Janice Lawrence) and Victor Rasuk (Ben Caldwell)
2. "Red Band Society" (Fox) Series Premiere: Wednesday, Sept. 17, 2014 -
"Red Band Society" is about the lives of some teenagers who are living together in the pediatric ward of a hospital. It was developed by Margaret Nagle and is based on the series "Polseres vermelles" from Catalan. Because the setting is in a hospital, the doctor and nurses assigned to look after these teens will also be heavily featured. The new Fox series features Octavia Spencer and Dave Annable. Steven Spielberg is one of the executive producers of "Red Band Society," along with Justin Falvey, Darryl Frank and Sergio Aguero.
Dave Annable as (Dr. Jack McAndrew), Octavia Spencer (Nurse Jackson), Rebecca Rittenhouse (Nurse Brittany Dobler), Nolan Sotillo (Jordi Palacios), Griffin Gluck (Charlie), Ciara Bravo (Emma Chota), Zoe Levin (Kara Souders), Charlie Rowe (Leo Roth) and Brian Bradley (Dash Hosney)
3. "Gotham" (Fox) Series Premiere: Tuesday, Sept 22. 2014 -
"Gotham" is a highly anticipated TV series which is about Batman's beloved city. It will focus not on the caped crusader, but more on his allies, particularly Detective James Gordon (Ben McKenzie of "The O.C."). Of course, it will also show a young Bruce Wayne and his butler Alfred. And, Gotham City will not be complete without its resident villains, so watch out for them in the show.
Ben McKenzie (Detective James Gordon), David Mazouz (Bruce Wayne), Robin Lord Taylor (Oswald Cobblepot), Sean Pertwee (Alfred Pennyworth), Zabryna Guevara (Sarah Essen), Jada Pinkett Smith (Fish Mooney) and Camren Bicondova (Selina Kyle)
These are the Top 3 shows to watch in Fall 2014. Don't miss "Stalker," "Red Band Society" and "Gotham" on CBS and Fox. Keep reading International Business Times for more news about the latest TV shows and other news about entertainment, finance, space, technology, health, business and sports.
Watch the trailers of "Stalker," "Red Band Society" and "Gotham" below:
"Red Band Society"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar