Arnold Schwarzenegger Turned 67: Best Movie Quotes of ‘The Terminator’
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | July 31, 2014 10:20 PM EST
Arnold Schwarzenegger, who is also known as the "Austrian Oak," turned 67 on July 30, 2014. For some strange reasons, he still looks equally strong as any newbie who is trying to make it big in bodybuilding.
Actors Sylvester Stallone (L) and Mel Gibson, cast members of the film "The Expendables 3", pose on the red carpet during the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 18, 2014.
There have been speculations that the action star is going to shift his base to Australia. The reports started after the former Californian governor hired an Australian assistant named Dylan Blocke who had apparently started advising Arnold on buying properties in Australia.
He will be seen next on "The Expendables 3," which will be released on August 4. The veteran actor, on the other hand, has finished the majority of the shooting for the fifth instalment of his Terminator series, "Terminator: Genesis." The movie is expected to hit the screens in July 2015.
Here are some of the greatest movie quotes from one of the strongest man in Hollywood.
John Matrix in Commando (1985) - Director: Mark L. Lester
"Remember, Sully, when I promised to kill you last? | That's right, Matrix! You did! | I LIED!"
Gordy Brewer in Collateral Damage (2002) - Director: Andrew Davis
"You'd let me die here? | No. That's the last thing that will happen to you. First, the air's gonna heat up in here to 451 degrees. Then your pass will explode like a Roman candle, your socks will ignite, and your fingernails will melt."
Jericho Cane in End of Days (1999) - Director: Peter Hyams
"Oh, you think you're bad, huh? You're a f---ing choir boy compared to me! A choir boy!"
Ben Richards in The Running Man (1987) - Director: Paul Michael Glaser
"I live to see you eat that contract! But I hope you leave enough room for my fist, because I'm going to ram it into your stomach and break your goddamn spine!"
Conan in Conan the Barbarian (1982) - Director: John Milius
"Crom. I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought and why we died. No, all that matters is that two stood against many. That's what is important. Battle pleases you, Crom. Grant me one request, grant me revenge. And if you do not listen, then to hell with you!"
Julius Benedict in Twins (1988) - Director: Ivan Reitman
"What the hell did you do to him? | I did nothing. The pavement was his enemy."
Harry Tasker in True Lies (1994) - Director: James Cameron
"Have you ever killed anyone? | Yes, but they were all bad!"
"First I'm gonna use you as a human shield, then I gonna take that chisel and kill the guard with it. Then I was thinking about breaking your neck."
And here is the most iconic one:
Terminator in The Terminator (1984) - Director: James Cameron
"I'll be back."
Contact the writer: s.mukhopadhyay@IBTimes.com.au
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best