Arnold Schwarzenegger Turned 67: Best Movie Quotes of ‘The Terminator’
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | July 31, 2014 10:20 PM EST
Arnold Schwarzenegger, who is also known as the "Austrian Oak," turned 67 on July 30, 2014. For some strange reasons, he still looks equally strong as any newbie who is trying to make it big in bodybuilding.
Actors Sylvester Stallone (L) and Mel Gibson, cast members of the film "The Expendables 3", pose on the red carpet during the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 18, 2014.
There have been speculations that the action star is going to shift his base to Australia. The reports started after the former Californian governor hired an Australian assistant named Dylan Blocke who had apparently started advising Arnold on buying properties in Australia.
He will be seen next on "The Expendables 3," which will be released on August 4. The veteran actor, on the other hand, has finished the majority of the shooting for the fifth instalment of his Terminator series, "Terminator: Genesis." The movie is expected to hit the screens in July 2015.
Here are some of the greatest movie quotes from one of the strongest man in Hollywood.
John Matrix in Commando (1985) - Director: Mark L. Lester
"Remember, Sully, when I promised to kill you last? | That's right, Matrix! You did! | I LIED!"
Gordy Brewer in Collateral Damage (2002) - Director: Andrew Davis
"You'd let me die here? | No. That's the last thing that will happen to you. First, the air's gonna heat up in here to 451 degrees. Then your pass will explode like a Roman candle, your socks will ignite, and your fingernails will melt."
Jericho Cane in End of Days (1999) - Director: Peter Hyams
"Oh, you think you're bad, huh? You're a f---ing choir boy compared to me! A choir boy!"
Ben Richards in The Running Man (1987) - Director: Paul Michael Glaser
"I live to see you eat that contract! But I hope you leave enough room for my fist, because I'm going to ram it into your stomach and break your goddamn spine!"
Conan in Conan the Barbarian (1982) - Director: John Milius
"Crom. I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought and why we died. No, all that matters is that two stood against many. That's what is important. Battle pleases you, Crom. Grant me one request, grant me revenge. And if you do not listen, then to hell with you!"
Julius Benedict in Twins (1988) - Director: Ivan Reitman
"What the hell did you do to him? | I did nothing. The pavement was his enemy."
Harry Tasker in True Lies (1994) - Director: James Cameron
"Have you ever killed anyone? | Yes, but they were all bad!"
"First I'm gonna use you as a human shield, then I gonna take that chisel and kill the guard with it. Then I was thinking about breaking your neck."
And here is the most iconic one:
Terminator in The Terminator (1984) - Director: James Cameron
"I'll be back."
Contact the writer: s.mukhopadhyay@IBTimes.com.au
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2