Arnold Schwarzenegger Turned 67: Best Movie Quotes of ‘The Terminator’
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | July 31, 2014 10:20 PM EST
Arnold Schwarzenegger, who is also known as the "Austrian Oak," turned 67 on July 30, 2014. For some strange reasons, he still looks equally strong as any newbie who is trying to make it big in bodybuilding.
Actors Sylvester Stallone (L) and Mel Gibson, cast members of the film "The Expendables 3", pose on the red carpet during the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 18, 2014.
There have been speculations that the action star is going to shift his base to Australia. The reports started after the former Californian governor hired an Australian assistant named Dylan Blocke who had apparently started advising Arnold on buying properties in Australia.
He will be seen next on "The Expendables 3," which will be released on August 4. The veteran actor, on the other hand, has finished the majority of the shooting for the fifth instalment of his Terminator series, "Terminator: Genesis." The movie is expected to hit the screens in July 2015.
Here are some of the greatest movie quotes from one of the strongest man in Hollywood.
John Matrix in Commando (1985) - Director: Mark L. Lester
"Remember, Sully, when I promised to kill you last? | That's right, Matrix! You did! | I LIED!"
Gordy Brewer in Collateral Damage (2002) - Director: Andrew Davis
"You'd let me die here? | No. That's the last thing that will happen to you. First, the air's gonna heat up in here to 451 degrees. Then your pass will explode like a Roman candle, your socks will ignite, and your fingernails will melt."
Jericho Cane in End of Days (1999) - Director: Peter Hyams
"Oh, you think you're bad, huh? You're a f---ing choir boy compared to me! A choir boy!"
Ben Richards in The Running Man (1987) - Director: Paul Michael Glaser
"I live to see you eat that contract! But I hope you leave enough room for my fist, because I'm going to ram it into your stomach and break your goddamn spine!"
Conan in Conan the Barbarian (1982) - Director: John Milius
"Crom. I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought and why we died. No, all that matters is that two stood against many. That's what is important. Battle pleases you, Crom. Grant me one request, grant me revenge. And if you do not listen, then to hell with you!"
Julius Benedict in Twins (1988) - Director: Ivan Reitman
"What the hell did you do to him? | I did nothing. The pavement was his enemy."
Harry Tasker in True Lies (1994) - Director: James Cameron
"Have you ever killed anyone? | Yes, but they were all bad!"
"First I'm gonna use you as a human shield, then I gonna take that chisel and kill the guard with it. Then I was thinking about breaking your neck."
And here is the most iconic one:
Terminator in The Terminator (1984) - Director: James Cameron
"I'll be back."
Contact the writer: s.mukhopadhyay@IBTimes.com.au
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage