Transfer News: Former Red Devil Reveals Why He Chose Juventus
By Mark Wayne Eubank | July 31, 2014 9:03 PM EST
Patrice Evra had numerous offers from top European clubs this summer after revealing his intention to move on to a new chapter of his playing career.
However, he chose Juventus since he believes that the Italian outfit has the mentality that coincides with his.
Germany's Thomas Mueller is tackled by France's Patrice Evra during their 2014 World Cup quarter-finals at the Maracana stadium in Rio de Janeiro July 4, 2014.
"I am someone who likes to win, I chose a team like Juve to win and I will do my best to give all that I can for the club, for the fans, for the coach and for my team-mates," said the 33-year-old.
The French international, who despite winning five Premier League titles and one Champions League crown, among others, with United, still feels excited to take on the challenge at hand.
"I start a new adventure. I come from a club like Manchester, where I won everything and now I'm here with the Bianconeri where I have done nothing yet," he added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Rafael Nadal To Kick Off 2015 Season At The Mubadala World Tennis Championship, Undergoes Knee Treatment Prior Appendectomy
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles