Transfer News: Former Red Devil Reveals Why He Chose Juventus
By Mark Wayne Eubank | July 31, 2014 9:03 PM EST
Patrice Evra had numerous offers from top European clubs this summer after revealing his intention to move on to a new chapter of his playing career.
However, he chose Juventus since he believes that the Italian outfit has the mentality that coincides with his.
Germany's Thomas Mueller is tackled by France's Patrice Evra during their 2014 World Cup quarter-finals at the Maracana stadium in Rio de Janeiro July 4, 2014.
Manchester United Transfer News: Wilfried Zaha Might Stay After Impressing Van Gaal Against Inter [VIDEO]
"I am someone who likes to win, I chose a team like Juve to win and I will do my best to give all that I can for the club, for the fans, for the coach and for my team-mates," said the 33-year-old.
The French international, who despite winning five Premier League titles and one Champions League crown, among others, with United, still feels excited to take on the challenge at hand.
"I start a new adventure. I come from a club like Manchester, where I won everything and now I'm here with the Bianconeri where I have done nothing yet," he added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal’s Coach Reveals The Spanish Athlete Will Be Back On Court Soon
- Manny Pacquiao Is The Greatest Fighter That Ever Lived Declares Magician David Blaine
- Guardiola Mockingly States That Man Utd Does Not Have The Means To Acquire Bayern Munich Players
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Superfight Won’t Happen Because Floyd Is Scared Of Left-Handed Boxers, Pacman - Bob Arum
- Serena Williams Shows Off Her Bikini Body With Eva Longoria At The Miami Beach After US Open Victory
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone