Jennifer Garner's Baby Bump Pictures Surface: Ben Affleck's Wife Expecting Fourth Child - Reports
By Sonalee singh | July 31, 2014 9:01 PM EST
Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have recently celebrated their ninth wedding anniversary. The much-celebrated couple of the Hollywood fraternity is reported to be expecting another bundle of joy. OK! Magazine has claimed that Garner is pregnant with her fourth child. The magazine cover says, "Jen's pregnant. After months of counseling Jen and Ben get ready for Baby no 4."
Garner and Affleck are proud parents of three children. Just two years back the couple welcomed baby boy, Samuel, in their family and now it seems that they are ready to add another one.
The 42-year-old actress was recently spotted with what looked like a baby bump. On July 18, she was seen hitting the streets of New York while wearing a grey dress with little belly bump, as per the Hollywoodlife reports.
Though there is no confirmation to these reports, the pregnancy conjectures have soared amidst Jen and Ben's alleged marriage woes reports. There has been a strong inference that Affleck has been undergoing card game addiction, which in turn has led to issues between the couple. Garner has been trying to make Affleck happy and her getting pregnancy is understood to be a step towards it.
"They've been going through a very rough patch," a source told the magazine, adding, "Jen will do anything to make Ben happy."
It is also being said that Affleck has always wanted to have another child. Garner suggested in one her interviews that the "Man of Steel" actor has always wished for another sibling for Violet, 8, Seraphina, 5, and Samuel, 2.
"The fact that Ben wants another is true," the actress told Momtastic during the 2012 premiere of her film, "The Odd Life Of Timothy Green."
However, that time Garner did not share the same thought process as of Affleck.
"I can tell you that would be a pretty uphill battle with me. I am not anticipating having any more kids!" said Garner.
Garner and Affleck's reps are yet to comment on the pregnancy reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate