Jennifer Garner's Baby Bump Pictures Surface: Ben Affleck's Wife Expecting Fourth Child - Reports
By Sonalee singh | July 31, 2014 9:01 PM EST
Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have recently celebrated their ninth wedding anniversary. The much-celebrated couple of the Hollywood fraternity is reported to be expecting another bundle of joy. OK! Magazine has claimed that Garner is pregnant with her fourth child. The magazine cover says, "Jen's pregnant. After months of counseling Jen and Ben get ready for Baby no 4."
Garner and Affleck are proud parents of three children. Just two years back the couple welcomed baby boy, Samuel, in their family and now it seems that they are ready to add another one.
The 42-year-old actress was recently spotted with what looked like a baby bump. On July 18, she was seen hitting the streets of New York while wearing a grey dress with little belly bump, as per the Hollywoodlife reports.
Though there is no confirmation to these reports, the pregnancy conjectures have soared amidst Jen and Ben's alleged marriage woes reports. There has been a strong inference that Affleck has been undergoing card game addiction, which in turn has led to issues between the couple. Garner has been trying to make Affleck happy and her getting pregnancy is understood to be a step towards it.
"They've been going through a very rough patch," a source told the magazine, adding, "Jen will do anything to make Ben happy."
It is also being said that Affleck has always wanted to have another child. Garner suggested in one her interviews that the "Man of Steel" actor has always wished for another sibling for Violet, 8, Seraphina, 5, and Samuel, 2.
"The fact that Ben wants another is true," the actress told Momtastic during the 2012 premiere of her film, "The Odd Life Of Timothy Green."
However, that time Garner did not share the same thought process as of Affleck.
"I can tell you that would be a pretty uphill battle with me. I am not anticipating having any more kids!" said Garner.
Garner and Affleck's reps are yet to comment on the pregnancy reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown