Rob Kardashian's Ex, Adrienne Bailon on Dissing Spree Since Breakup - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 31, 2014 8:48 PM EST
Even if Kim and Khloe Kardashian already put it out there that Adrienne Bailon should stop speaking about Rob Kardashian and how regretful she feels about entering into a relationship with him, a new report claimed that Adrienne had dissed Rob more than once. It was found that last year, Adrienne already claimed that it was really embarrassing, rather than depressing that Rob Kardashian cheated on her.
Television personality Kim Kardashian attends the Vera Wang Spring/Summer 2012 collection show during New York Fashion Week September 13, 2011.
Radar Online reports that Adrienne, who just dissed Rob on her Latina magazine interview regarding his disloyalty and how he wrecked her career, has also been found to have said a load of hurtful things on an on an episode of her talk show, The Real, last summer.
"People would think that because I was cheated on, I would be like 'He cheated on me!'" stated Adrienne.
She never had the chance to grieve over the relationship because Rob chased after her. Adrienne said she got so fed up by Rob's persistence that she and her friends had to write an email from a pretend boyfriend to ward Rob off!
"It was not written by my boyfriend, it was written by me and my girls sitting on the sofa one day," detailed Rob's ex-girlfriend. "We thought, 'How do we make him stop calling me?' We thought the only way to make this guy stop calling me is if he thinks I have someone new."
Rob made the email public and Bailon hated him even more for it. She said it just goes to show how dishonest Rob is.
"We said, we're not going to talk about it, it's private. Well girl, he read an email from me out loud on the show!" said Adrienne as the audience booed their disapproval.
"Funny how she says being with a Kardashian hurt her career yet the only reason she has this article is bc she is talking about a Kardashian," Kim put out on Twwitter Tuesday night. "So sad when people try to kick my brother when he is down #FamilyForever."
Khloe echoed her sister and tweeted: "Don't kick my brother while he's down."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage