Kendall Jenner Has Plan to Get Harry Styles Back, Still Thinks He's Her Soul Mate - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 31, 2014 8:40 PM EST
Moved on, what moved on? Kendall Jenner is reportedly still pining away for 1D band member, Harry Styles and would do everything to get him back. Unknown to the ID member, his ex Kendall Jenner already have something planned to win him back. Persistent, she is.
Model Kendall Jenner arrives at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
Daily Star UK reports that Kendall Jenner is preparing to use the band's "Where We Are" world tour to make Harry Style take notice of her again and hope against hope, date her again.
The report claimed that the model has already sneakily gotten herself some backstage VIP passes for more than one 1D gigs that she would use to stage her plan to get back together with Harry. Allegedly, she has passes for the band's performance at the Met Life Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
"The few times Kendall's seen Hazza since their split have made her all the more desperate to get her claws into him again. She believes he's 'The One' and has been telling all her friends they are meant to be together," says a source close to Kendall to Daily Star.
If Kendall really wants to have a chance with Harry again, backstage passes are not going to cut it. A recent report had claimed Harry Styles is already seriously dating Paige Reifler. They were spotted getting cozy at the Warner Music and GQ party at Shoreditch House last week. Their actions showed how serious they are with each other that Paige is even reportedly receiving death threats!
"Harry turned up specifically to meet up with Paige but they were as discreet as possible at the event. Then they both left the main party, which was on the rooftop next to the pool, and went downstairs to the more private," Metro UK reports.
Harry is so smitten with her that Paige is being threatened bodily harm by those who idolize the 1D hunky member. Paige tweeted about these death threats she received and warned those behind these that she would report them to the police, Mirror UK reports.
"I hope you all know that giving die threats is a crime. I could report you to the police. The hate can also be reported," tweeted Paige.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report