Beyonce & Jay Z to Address All Divorce Speculations by September - Reports
By Riza Ornos | July 31, 2014 8:31 PM EST
Music's first couple Beyonce and Jay Z are allegedly going to set the record straight by September, the end of their cross country tour. Currently on the West Coast leg of their highly sensational "On the Run" tour, the pair is in constant attack with so many allegations about their marriage and Jay Z's never ending cheating allegations.
Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
A source close to Queen Bey and Jay says that the pair is advised to play happy family in front of the public while they are still on their tour, rumour has it that they keep a marriage counselor while they are on the road. True to its prediction, Beyonce recently posted an Instagram picture of her family and wrote, "My favorite hue is JayZ Blue."
"Let's leave it at it's only a matter of time (until they split.) It's so obvious now it's embarrassing," revealed the source in an exclusive report of NY Daily News. "Around the time the tour ends, they'll make a choice on whether they want to separate or admit trouble."
Another source that is close to the couple said that the rapper is "so over it," and just want to the tour and the rumours to end. The couple who married in 2008 and had a daughter Blue Ivy. Both performers are allegedly fooling their fans as they keep their relationship "strictly business" while Beyonce knows about her husband's infidelity for two years.
"This (trouble) has been brewing longer than anyone knows," another source told the publication. "They're performers. And they're good performers. It's a business now, and they are business partners. And they don't even fight. They know what it is."
Recent reports claimed that majority of the pair's marriage trouble comes from the rapper's infidelities. Jay Z has been rumoured having an affair with his new protégé, Rihanna, who is the reason behind Solange and Jay Z's brawl during the Met Gala event.
More concerned about their brand then their won crumbling marriage, a crisis coach revealed that Beyonce's career will take flight if she is a single mom since her brand is about being fierce and a strong woman. So fans of the couple can only wait until September to really know what the real score is.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage