Beyonce & Jay Z to Address All Divorce Speculations by September - Reports
By Riza Ornos | July 31, 2014 8:31 PM EST
Music's first couple Beyonce and Jay Z are allegedly going to set the record straight by September, the end of their cross country tour. Currently on the West Coast leg of their highly sensational "On the Run" tour, the pair is in constant attack with so many allegations about their marriage and Jay Z's never ending cheating allegations.
Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
A source close to Queen Bey and Jay says that the pair is advised to play happy family in front of the public while they are still on their tour, rumour has it that they keep a marriage counselor while they are on the road. True to its prediction, Beyonce recently posted an Instagram picture of her family and wrote, "My favorite hue is JayZ Blue."
"Let's leave it at it's only a matter of time (until they split.) It's so obvious now it's embarrassing," revealed the source in an exclusive report of NY Daily News. "Around the time the tour ends, they'll make a choice on whether they want to separate or admit trouble."
Another source that is close to the couple said that the rapper is "so over it," and just want to the tour and the rumours to end. The couple who married in 2008 and had a daughter Blue Ivy. Both performers are allegedly fooling their fans as they keep their relationship "strictly business" while Beyonce knows about her husband's infidelity for two years.
"This (trouble) has been brewing longer than anyone knows," another source told the publication. "They're performers. And they're good performers. It's a business now, and they are business partners. And they don't even fight. They know what it is."
Recent reports claimed that majority of the pair's marriage trouble comes from the rapper's infidelities. Jay Z has been rumoured having an affair with his new protégé, Rihanna, who is the reason behind Solange and Jay Z's brawl during the Met Gala event.
More concerned about their brand then their won crumbling marriage, a crisis coach revealed that Beyonce's career will take flight if she is a single mom since her brand is about being fierce and a strong woman. So fans of the couple can only wait until September to really know what the real score is.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop