Beyonce & Jay Z to Address All Divorce Speculations by September - Reports
By Riza Ornos | July 31, 2014 8:31 PM EST
Music's first couple Beyonce and Jay Z are allegedly going to set the record straight by September, the end of their cross country tour. Currently on the West Coast leg of their highly sensational "On the Run" tour, the pair is in constant attack with so many allegations about their marriage and Jay Z's never ending cheating allegations.
Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
A source close to Queen Bey and Jay says that the pair is advised to play happy family in front of the public while they are still on their tour, rumour has it that they keep a marriage counselor while they are on the road. True to its prediction, Beyonce recently posted an Instagram picture of her family and wrote, "My favorite hue is JayZ Blue."
"Let's leave it at it's only a matter of time (until they split.) It's so obvious now it's embarrassing," revealed the source in an exclusive report of NY Daily News. "Around the time the tour ends, they'll make a choice on whether they want to separate or admit trouble."
Another source that is close to the couple said that the rapper is "so over it," and just want to the tour and the rumours to end. The couple who married in 2008 and had a daughter Blue Ivy. Both performers are allegedly fooling their fans as they keep their relationship "strictly business" while Beyonce knows about her husband's infidelity for two years.
"This (trouble) has been brewing longer than anyone knows," another source told the publication. "They're performers. And they're good performers. It's a business now, and they are business partners. And they don't even fight. They know what it is."
Recent reports claimed that majority of the pair's marriage trouble comes from the rapper's infidelities. Jay Z has been rumoured having an affair with his new protégé, Rihanna, who is the reason behind Solange and Jay Z's brawl during the Met Gala event.
More concerned about their brand then their won crumbling marriage, a crisis coach revealed that Beyonce's career will take flight if she is a single mom since her brand is about being fierce and a strong woman. So fans of the couple can only wait until September to really know what the real score is.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan