Beyonce & Jay Z to Address All Divorce Speculations by September - Reports
By Riza Ornos | July 31, 2014 8:31 PM EST
Music's first couple Beyonce and Jay Z are allegedly going to set the record straight by September, the end of their cross country tour. Currently on the West Coast leg of their highly sensational "On the Run" tour, the pair is in constant attack with so many allegations about their marriage and Jay Z's never ending cheating allegations.
Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
A source close to Queen Bey and Jay says that the pair is advised to play happy family in front of the public while they are still on their tour, rumour has it that they keep a marriage counselor while they are on the road. True to its prediction, Beyonce recently posted an Instagram picture of her family and wrote, "My favorite hue is JayZ Blue."
"Let's leave it at it's only a matter of time (until they split.) It's so obvious now it's embarrassing," revealed the source in an exclusive report of NY Daily News. "Around the time the tour ends, they'll make a choice on whether they want to separate or admit trouble."
Another source that is close to the couple said that the rapper is "so over it," and just want to the tour and the rumours to end. The couple who married in 2008 and had a daughter Blue Ivy. Both performers are allegedly fooling their fans as they keep their relationship "strictly business" while Beyonce knows about her husband's infidelity for two years.
"This (trouble) has been brewing longer than anyone knows," another source told the publication. "They're performers. And they're good performers. It's a business now, and they are business partners. And they don't even fight. They know what it is."
Recent reports claimed that majority of the pair's marriage trouble comes from the rapper's infidelities. Jay Z has been rumoured having an affair with his new protégé, Rihanna, who is the reason behind Solange and Jay Z's brawl during the Met Gala event.
More concerned about their brand then their won crumbling marriage, a crisis coach revealed that Beyonce's career will take flight if she is a single mom since her brand is about being fierce and a strong woman. So fans of the couple can only wait until September to really know what the real score is.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family