Rita Ora Cannot Deliver Lines in '50 Shades of Grey' Unaided - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 31, 2014 8:29 PM EST
Rita Ora said she had a hard time auditioning for a role on "Fifty Shades of Grey" but a new report claims that she's having an even harder time delivering her lines. Rita herself admitted that remembering her lines and delivering them with the right accent are not easy.
Singer Rita Ora arrives for the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014. REUTERS/Luke MacGregor
Mirror UK reports that Rita Ora, who is set to be Christian Grey's sister in the highly anticipated film, is having a difficult time with her line delivery. If she does not have someone feeding the lines to her, she will not be able to perform the job.
"It was incredibly difficult. I had to have someone in my ear telling me what to say before I said it. I was so nervous I forgot everything that I had learned," admitted Ora.
Considering her lines are not that money, this signals a problem. Of course, this could be chucked to her being a first-timer in the movie scene.
If only she would give her lines more thought and attention than what she would wear and whom she would bring on the show's premiere night, an earpiece would not be necessary. Irish Independent claims that Rita admitted to already thinking about the premiere night activities early on.
"I'm thinking about what to wear at the premiere. I might bring a fan or do something. It would be like a nice little experience for someone to come with me, you know?" stated the songstress.
On the other hand, maybe she is too distracted with co-star Jamie Dornan's clean-shaven look. Access Hollywood claims she also confessed to loving decision to shave off his trademark beard for the lead role on this movie.
"I am always a beard fan, I like it to be scruffy scruffy. But a nice little baby shave is not bad either, like a baby's bum - it is always a nice touch," stated Rita.
Pity, this was all Rita could share about the upcoming erotica film.
"Without spilling too much, because I'll get a call going, 'What are you doing?!' the movie is as close as it can visually be. I think the actors are phenomenal in this and I'm just really honoured to be on the same kind of wavelength as them."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter
- Nude Photo Leak: Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens, Hope Solo Latest Victims Of Hacking Attack, Twitter Explodes With Reactions 'Not' In Support Of Kardashian -- Reports