Rita Ora Cannot Deliver Lines in '50 Shades of Grey' Unaided - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 31, 2014 8:29 PM EST
Rita Ora said she had a hard time auditioning for a role on "Fifty Shades of Grey" but a new report claims that she's having an even harder time delivering her lines. Rita herself admitted that remembering her lines and delivering them with the right accent are not easy.
Singer Rita Ora arrives for the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014. REUTERS/Luke MacGregor
Mirror UK reports that Rita Ora, who is set to be Christian Grey's sister in the highly anticipated film, is having a difficult time with her line delivery. If she does not have someone feeding the lines to her, she will not be able to perform the job.
"It was incredibly difficult. I had to have someone in my ear telling me what to say before I said it. I was so nervous I forgot everything that I had learned," admitted Ora.
Considering her lines are not that money, this signals a problem. Of course, this could be chucked to her being a first-timer in the movie scene.
If only she would give her lines more thought and attention than what she would wear and whom she would bring on the show's premiere night, an earpiece would not be necessary. Irish Independent claims that Rita admitted to already thinking about the premiere night activities early on.
"I'm thinking about what to wear at the premiere. I might bring a fan or do something. It would be like a nice little experience for someone to come with me, you know?" stated the songstress.
On the other hand, maybe she is too distracted with co-star Jamie Dornan's clean-shaven look. Access Hollywood claims she also confessed to loving decision to shave off his trademark beard for the lead role on this movie.
"I am always a beard fan, I like it to be scruffy scruffy. But a nice little baby shave is not bad either, like a baby's bum - it is always a nice touch," stated Rita.
Pity, this was all Rita could share about the upcoming erotica film.
"Without spilling too much, because I'll get a call going, 'What are you doing?!' the movie is as close as it can visually be. I think the actors are phenomenal in this and I'm just really honoured to be on the same kind of wavelength as them."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Stefan Proposes To 'Elena Williams' In Promo Trailer For Episode 4 Titled 'Black Hole Sun' [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- U.S. Missile Shield In Europe Opens In Romania: Russia's Reservations Ignored