Revenge Season 4 Spoilers: 7 of Best Speculations on Emily Thorne, David Clarke, Conrad Grayson
By Arlene Paredes | July 31, 2014 7:37 PM EST
The latest Revenge Season 4 spoilers on Twitter reveals the title of the second episode of this new chapter on ABC. What happens next to Emily Thorne, David Clarke and Conrad Grayson will determine if showrunner Sunil Nayar and team made the right choices toward the end of Season 3. Here are some of the fans' speculations in forum sites and social media channels.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains Revenge Season 4 spoilers. Read at your own risk.
It was reported earlier that the Revenge Season 4 premiere is titled, "Renaissance." Now the title of Episode 2 is out, too: "Disclosure." Fans say David Clarke (James Tupper) is smacked right into the core of the titles. Emily's (Emily VanCamp) dad is up for a new life, and he has many things to disclose.
Here are seven of the fans' speculations on what happens next in Revenge Season 4:
7. Jack Porter (Nick Wechsler) does not stay in prison for long.
6. A new guy comes between Emily and Jack. [One of the Revenge Season 4 spoilers has confirmed this.]
5. Victoria Grayson (Madeleine Stowe) gets help from a character making a surprise decision to come to her aid.
4. Daniel Grayson (Josh Bowman) gets jail time over a murder frame-up.
3. Charlotte Grayson (Christa B. Allen) meets David Clarke (James Tupper) within the first three episodes of Revenge Season 4.
2. Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) and Nolan Ross (Gabriel Mann) are not thrilled over David Clarke's schemes.
1. Conrad Grayson (Henry Czerny) is alive. (No body, no death.)
People "haven't actually seen [Conrad Grayson] die," Revenge show boss Sunil Nayar told Entertainment Weekly in this report. The possibility that the big bad villain of the series stays alive in Revenge Season 4.
Is it a good idea to go down the "David Clarke is alive" trail after three years of watching his daughter avenging his death? Viewers are about to find out.
Here is one fan's comment on the Revenge Season 4, Episode 1 title spoiler:
— Jaqueline Castilhos (@JaqueCastilhos) July 11, 2014
Here is the spoiler update on the title of Revenge Season 4, Episode 2:
By the great Joe Fazzio who has now written more eps of #Revenge than anyone! #RevengeBTS @Gabriel_Mann @EmilyVanCamp pic.twitter.com/WE37BAVLaF — Ted Sullivan (@karterhol) July 27, 2014
Revenge Season 4 premieres on ABC on Sept. 28 (Sunday).
Related TV Stories, Episode Guides and Spoilers
Revenge Season 4 Spoilers: Emily Thorne vs Queen V, Conrad Grayson vs David Clarke, Jack Porter vs Ben in Speculations [READ]
The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast [READ]
Game of Thrones Season 5 Update: Maisie Williams Talks Arya Stark, Lady Stoneheart, and Surprises [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone