The Bachelor Australia: Tim, Anna Relationship Update
By Anshu Shrivastava | July 31, 2014 7:00 PM EST
The new bachelor of "The Bachelor Australia", Blake Garvey, made his first appearance in the premiere episode on Wednesday. Garvey wants to be as lucky as Tim Robards, the first bachelor of the Australian version, when it comes to finding the love of his life on the reality show. Tim fell in love with Anna and gave her the final red rose in the first season finale. The two are still going strong, and according to reports, they have moved-in, together.
Recently, there were reports that Anna, a lawyer, and Tim, the chiropractor, have got engaged. Daily Telegraph's Sydney Confidential reported that there were rumours that this couple had also sold their engagement story to the highest bidder, giving them the exclusive coverage rights. Citing a source, the report has rubbished the engagement rumours.
Sydney Confidential quoted the source as saying, "there has been no engagement and no story has been sold."
Also earlier this month, there were reports that Tim, 30, and Anna, 27, did not meet for the first time on "The Bachelor Australia." They had met before at a 2011 Vodafone party in Sydney. A photo from that event surfaced online. Mail Online reports that in the photo, Anna and Tim are wearing "matching red outfits" have their "arms around each others' waists."
Anna and Tim, however, said that they do not remember meeting each other at the event. On the Kyle And Jackie O Show, Tim said, as quoted by Mail Online, "I don't even remember meeting her."
"It was because I had blonde hair and he actually didn't like blondes before he met me," Anna added. Tim joked that he still does not know "if I even like blondes."
On the show, the couple revealed that they have started living, together. However, they have no plans to get married soon. Mail Online has quoted Anna as saying, "I don't think we'd be together now if [marriage] wasn't in the future." Anna also said that she would like to have kids with Tim, but not soon as she is still "quite young."
This week, Anna and Tim were spotted enjoying a farm bike ride.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier