Justin Bieber to Find New Home in Candy Spelling's Building - Report
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 31, 2014 6:26 PM EST
For the third time this year, the Canadian pop star Justin Bieber is reportedly moving out of his Beverly Hills condo after his all-night partying resulted in numerous fraught with his neighbors. He is eyeing to find his new home by the end of September in Candy Spelling's elite building.
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber arrives for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2014 event in Antibes during the 67th Cannes Film Festival in this file photo from May 22, 2014. Bieber has been cleared of wrongdoing in an attempted robbery investigation in which the Canadian pop star was accused of trying to take a woman's mobile phone, the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office said June 16, 2014.
According to a report from TMZ, the 20-year old singer had taken the hint that he was unwelcome in his Beverly Hills condo. Recently, the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) had come six times in just a single weekend. Cops came twice for fan misconduct and four times for loud music and partying in the middle of the night which the neighbors complained.
The Web site also mentioned that the star had been utilizing his Beverly Hills pad where he rented two units as a party central. He had hosted a series of all-night parties with his friends such as Floyd Mayweather, Johnny Manziel, Tyga, and Tyrese to the irritation of his panic-stricken neighbours.
TMZ also mentioned that the 'Baby' hit maker is contemplating moving into a house or into Candy Singer's exclusive building in The Century building in Century City, Los Angeles, California. The American author and philanthropist spent a whopping $47 million in 2010 for two floors. The Century building has a private pool and a magnificent view of the skyline.
Daily Mail mentioned that Justin Bieber moved into Beverly Hills complex after his temporary rental in Atlanta ended. The Web site stated that the teen star was forced to move out of the Calabases, California mansion just this March after egging into his neighbor's dream house. The angry egg attack resulted to over $20,000 damage to the neighbor's property. The California house that Bieber vacated was later sold to Khloe Kardashian for a whooping $7.2 million.
Justin Bieber is currently on two-year probation for the angry egg attack to his neighbor. TMZ reported that he was ordered to pay $80,900 to his neighbor and to stay 100 yards away from the victim and the family. He was also ordered to take a minimum of one anger management class per week for a total of 12 classes.
Last week, Justin Bieber teased 11 new hits on his Instagram account. But he made another infamous headline last Wednesday for getting into trouble with Orlando Bloom.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage