Justin Bieber to Find New Home in Candy Spelling's Building - Report
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 31, 2014 6:26 PM EST
For the third time this year, the Canadian pop star Justin Bieber is reportedly moving out of his Beverly Hills condo after his all-night partying resulted in numerous fraught with his neighbors. He is eyeing to find his new home by the end of September in Candy Spelling's elite building.
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber arrives for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2014 event in Antibes during the 67th Cannes Film Festival in this file photo from May 22, 2014. Bieber has been cleared of wrongdoing in an attempted robbery investigation in which the Canadian pop star was accused of trying to take a woman's mobile phone, the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office said June 16, 2014.
According to a report from TMZ, the 20-year old singer had taken the hint that he was unwelcome in his Beverly Hills condo. Recently, the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) had come six times in just a single weekend. Cops came twice for fan misconduct and four times for loud music and partying in the middle of the night which the neighbors complained.
The Web site also mentioned that the star had been utilizing his Beverly Hills pad where he rented two units as a party central. He had hosted a series of all-night parties with his friends such as Floyd Mayweather, Johnny Manziel, Tyga, and Tyrese to the irritation of his panic-stricken neighbours.
TMZ also mentioned that the 'Baby' hit maker is contemplating moving into a house or into Candy Singer's exclusive building in The Century building in Century City, Los Angeles, California. The American author and philanthropist spent a whopping $47 million in 2010 for two floors. The Century building has a private pool and a magnificent view of the skyline.
Daily Mail mentioned that Justin Bieber moved into Beverly Hills complex after his temporary rental in Atlanta ended. The Web site stated that the teen star was forced to move out of the Calabases, California mansion just this March after egging into his neighbor's dream house. The angry egg attack resulted to over $20,000 damage to the neighbor's property. The California house that Bieber vacated was later sold to Khloe Kardashian for a whooping $7.2 million.
Justin Bieber is currently on two-year probation for the angry egg attack to his neighbor. TMZ reported that he was ordered to pay $80,900 to his neighbor and to stay 100 yards away from the victim and the family. He was also ordered to take a minimum of one anger management class per week for a total of 12 classes.
Last week, Justin Bieber teased 11 new hits on his Instagram account. But he made another infamous headline last Wednesday for getting into trouble with Orlando Bloom.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate