The Bachelor Australia Season 2 Preview: Bachelor’s First Date in Episode 2
By Anshu Shrivastava | July 31, 2014 6:02 PM EST
The game is on in the second season of "The Bachelor Australia." The premiere episode did not bring out the bitchiness in its full glory. But, it can be expected soon because every girl wants to win Blake's attention and be with him. The second episode of the second season airs tonight and according to the sneak preview, it is the first date night. The question is did Blake Garvey kiss his date.
The sneak peek released on Facebook suggests that Jessica, the 24 year accounting student, is Blake's first date. The curiosity about whether she kissed Blake would get the contestants talking in the house. We wonder if Anita, the hunter, will crash Blake's first date. Blake will be seen describing his feelings for his first date as "electric."
The premiere episode of "The Bachelor Australia" saw the introduction of 24 girls and one bachelor. Emma L, Emma F, Samantha and Karla did not survive the first rose ceremony, and made a quick exit from the show. Holly received the white rose, which gives her safe passage through two episodes.
In the new episode, the remaining contestants will be seen in wedding gowns, possibility for a photo-shoot opportunity with the bachelor. Also, the episode two preview talks about "fantasy photo-shoot."
"The Big Day arrives in tonight's #TheBachelorAU -- whose Bridezilla streak will emerge?" -- "The Bachelor Au" posted on Twitter.
At the time of introduction, Louise brought a present for Blake, her signature cocktail. Here is the recipe of the cocktail, which The Bachelor Australia shared on Twitter, 60ml pineapple juice, 30ml vodka, 30ml lychee juice, 30ml Alize passo flavour, handful of fresh crushed raspberries. Serve the drink in a martini glass, with crushed ice.
The Australian has reported that 692,000 viewers tuned in to watch the first episode. According to the report, "The Bachelor Australia" failed to break into the top ten. It was at 12th position in OzTAM overnight ratings.
"Battling splendour-flu, I just woke up to see last night's ratings for #thebachelorAU. I am beyond thrilled. Thank you for watching!" -- Osher Günsberg, the host, said on Twitter.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Portia De Rossi And Ellen DeGeneres Address 'Epic Fight' Story
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Vivo Rumoured To Be Building World’s Thinnest Smartphone With 3.8 MM Thickness