Extant Season 1 Recap: Episode 4 Shelter Aired on July 30, 2014, Molly and Family’s Island Adventure to Escape the ISEA [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | July 31, 2014 4:44 PM EST
Steven Spielberg's "Extant" starring Halle Berry aired "Shelter" (Season 1, episode 4) on Wednesday, July 30, 2014. John Woods (Goran Visnjic) found out about his wife Molly's (Berry) surprise pregnancy when she personally told him about it. He joined her to hide from the International Space Exploration Agency, or ISEA, who has orders to capture and examine her. They went on an unexpected island adventure to escape the ISEA. Read on for the "Extant" Season 1 recap of episode 4 "Shelter" to find out what else happened to Molly and company.
Executive Producer Steven Spielberg arrives for the premiere of the movie "Transformers: Age of Extinction" in New York June 25, 2014.
"Extant" Season 1, episode 4 "Shelter" was written by Greg Walker and directed by Paris Barclay. Here's what happened in this particular episode. Alan Sparks (Michael O'Neill) is in pursuit of Molly and she and her family got in touch with her estranged father Quinn (Louis Gossett Jr.). They tried to hide in a remote island. Unfortunately, this cat-and-mouse game put Ethan (Pierce Gagnon) in a high risk situation that endangered his existence. Ethan gets kidnapped by the ISEA!
Of course, Molly and John tried to look for him, but when Molly found Ethan, she gets cornered by a helicopter. After that, Molly wakes up in a ship with an operating room. It was revealed that she acquired some telekinetic powers, which are probably from the baby that she is carrying in her belly. But her newfound powers weren't enough to stop those who want to examine her. They ended up using a laser on her belly.
While all this is happening to the Woods family, Sam Barton's life (Camryn Manheim) was also threatened by a desperate Sparks. He warned her to keep her mouth shut about Molly's pregnancy. Plus, Hideki Yasumoto (Hiroyuki Sanada) discovered a deadly substance that he couldn't resist to experiment with.
This "Extant" Season 1 recap of episode 4 "Shelter" sums up what happened to Molly and her family as well as the other interesting characters in the show. Don't miss "Extant" every Wednesday nights on CBS. According to Variety, CBS moved "Extant" from its 9:00 p.m. time slot to its new 10:00 p.m. timeslot because its ratings were suffering. Watch out for the next "Extant" episode which is called "What on Earth is Wrong? (episode 5). It will air on August 6, 2014. Keep reading the International Business Times, or IBTimes for more updates about "Extant" and other news about entertainment, science, sports, business, finance, health and technology.
Watch the video below of "Extant" Season 1 Episode 4 Promo - "Shelter":
Extant Recap: Wish You Were Here [WATCH VIDEO]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS