Extant Season 1 Recap: Episode 4 Shelter Aired on July 30, 2014, Molly and Family’s Island Adventure to Escape the ISEA [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | July 31, 2014 4:44 PM EST
Steven Spielberg's "Extant" starring Halle Berry aired "Shelter" (Season 1, episode 4) on Wednesday, July 30, 2014. John Woods (Goran Visnjic) found out about his wife Molly's (Berry) surprise pregnancy when she personally told him about it. He joined her to hide from the International Space Exploration Agency, or ISEA, who has orders to capture and examine her. They went on an unexpected island adventure to escape the ISEA. Read on for the "Extant" Season 1 recap of episode 4 "Shelter" to find out what else happened to Molly and company.
Executive Producer Steven Spielberg arrives for the premiere of the movie "Transformers: Age of Extinction" in New York June 25, 2014.
"Extant" Season 1, episode 4 "Shelter" was written by Greg Walker and directed by Paris Barclay. Here's what happened in this particular episode. Alan Sparks (Michael O'Neill) is in pursuit of Molly and she and her family got in touch with her estranged father Quinn (Louis Gossett Jr.). They tried to hide in a remote island. Unfortunately, this cat-and-mouse game put Ethan (Pierce Gagnon) in a high risk situation that endangered his existence. Ethan gets kidnapped by the ISEA!
Of course, Molly and John tried to look for him, but when Molly found Ethan, she gets cornered by a helicopter. After that, Molly wakes up in a ship with an operating room. It was revealed that she acquired some telekinetic powers, which are probably from the baby that she is carrying in her belly. But her newfound powers weren't enough to stop those who want to examine her. They ended up using a laser on her belly.
While all this is happening to the Woods family, Sam Barton's life (Camryn Manheim) was also threatened by a desperate Sparks. He warned her to keep her mouth shut about Molly's pregnancy. Plus, Hideki Yasumoto (Hiroyuki Sanada) discovered a deadly substance that he couldn't resist to experiment with.
This "Extant" Season 1 recap of episode 4 "Shelter" sums up what happened to Molly and her family as well as the other interesting characters in the show. Don't miss "Extant" every Wednesday nights on CBS. According to Variety, CBS moved "Extant" from its 9:00 p.m. time slot to its new 10:00 p.m. timeslot because its ratings were suffering. Watch out for the next "Extant" episode which is called "What on Earth is Wrong? (episode 5). It will air on August 6, 2014. Keep reading the International Business Times, or IBTimes for more updates about "Extant" and other news about entertainment, science, sports, business, finance, health and technology.
Watch the video below of "Extant" Season 1 Episode 4 Promo - "Shelter":
Extant Recap: Wish You Were Here [WATCH VIDEO]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report